Cars4Cancer is having a show at Mr. Eds Ice Cream 10-04-09

Stop by say hello on your way of doing your own thing we are just having a little show to help raise money for a 4 year old boy named Gage with Stage 3 Leukemia who lives in West Lebanon, NY. If you would like to stop by on the way to your cruise or AutoX the show is 1.5 miles away from the Wilton Mall on Route 29 going towards Schuylerville on the right. Show time is from 11-4 BUT we will be there at 8-8:30am

I will prob def stop by… how exactly do you get there?

If you get off Exit 15 go towards the Mall take the right at the light Go straight till you cant go straight no more which will only take two minutes take left and thats Route 29 go straight till you hit it on your right

Sweet… Thanks… I will stop by on the way back from the cruise…

Enjoy the Cruise

I plan on it :slight_smile:

Well for those notgoing on the cruise and would like to do something for a bit Car4Cancer Benefit for the little boy is still happening, Unfortunately I am still under the weather so others from our Organization will be maintaining the show.

Pics?

I wasnt there I dont know if pics were taken I have to talk to one of the BOD to see how things went

Would be kool if you could find somebody who took pics.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CPP7LjnMEdM/SkE5mwW0RpI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/Bn1gsjcqx0s/s320/mr_ed3.gif