CARSTAR: Regional Marketing Manager (Eastern Ontario)

Last year i was successfully able to recruit for this position in Alberta from a sister club (necc). Aaron, the successful hire, is still with the company and doing very well.

In the next 2 weeks an ad will appear on workopolis for the same role in Eastern Ontario.

This role requires someone based out of the area of GTA East / Kingston / Ottawa.

You will be the primary liason between the corporate office and a group of 20+ very strong collision franchises. You will conducting business reviews with them and playing a major role in the regional and individual store’s marketing efforts.

you will be based from home and this job will see you get a corporate car and will see you entertaining vendors, a bit of golf, lunches with brokers, etc. etc. etc.

This is a FANTASTIC JOB!!! and it pays pretty well but i can’t get into that because it depends on your experience, education and ‘fit’… it’s salary, not hourly.

You SHOULD have a university degree, but if you have a college diploma or alot of experience you will likely be in the running.

Best of all, the succesful candidate will get to work with me in all of my awesomeness… some will rub off on you, i promise.

The last two people for these roles (there are 8 of these roles across Canada) were university educated guys in their mid 20’s. They were car people (modded S2k, and modded 350z) and they kick ass.

If this sounds like you or someone you know you need to get me a resume that doesn’t suck. I will review before submitting it and the right guy will get a bump from me.

try to keep this out of pm’s… i want e-mails to bwong@carstar.ca and i want e-mails that don’t suck.

GO!