HIRING: Alberta Regional Manager (CARSTAR)

I posted this same thing 2-3 years ago and we actually hired Aaron Nerenberg (NECC founder) for the position.

Aaron has done a great job for us and is now becoming a franchisee. As a result, we have a need to back-fill for the regional manager for Alberta.

This is a $65-$70k job + car + Blackberry + make your own schedule and work from home type job that is actually quite good… way better than busting your ass for $10-$15k more.

Essentially you assist the CARSTAR franchisees with their marketing and operational efforts and manage the regional relationships with insurers. You basically fly solo but get to work with a strong network of franchisees and a whole bunch of awesome guys around the country.

Auto or Auto-body experience is good, but it really is for a guy with a University education, clean-cut and professional.

There is franchise selling involved as well but it won’t end up being the major part of the role.

If you’re qualified and interested get in touch with me.

We’ll need to hire in the next 60 days as Aaron start up his new venture. You’ll interview with him to get the straight goods on the role.

I’ve brought in several guys into the company off the forum so it’s pretty much a given that you’re going to love the culture of the company if you a forum-rat like some of us.

The auto shop I work for does a lot of the mechanical side of things for Carstar here in Edmonton. Seem to be a decent group of people.

There are 4 CARSTAR’s and 3 separate franchisees in the Edmonton market, soon to be 5/4 :slight_smile:

Which one do you deal with?

Not sure which one, our shop is on the south side just on Calgary trail. I think there is one just off 75th Street but I’m not too sure.