So I needed to get my car inspected and this place is right down the street, plus they’re open til 8. I took the car in, sat down, few other people there with me. First thing I notice is the employees are running around like chickens with their heads cut off, which is hilarious to me. After 20 minutes they start my inspection. Another 15 to 20 goes by and the kid comes out, red faced, and goes “Sir, what kind of Honda is that?” I wanted to laugh, but I restrained and told him it was a civic. I want to know how long they looked around the car trying to find a sign of the model before he asked. I mean, its a civic hatch for crying out loud. Just thought it was kinda funny…
main and youngs with a real fat slob working the counter?
colvin and sheridan
Thanks for the heads up.
um… don’t they scan the regi, that has make model?
sher colv is one of ther better ones…managers name is jason and he usually runs a tight ship. ill bet he was not there today