Inspection issue (delta Sonic)

So,
I am going to lead with my mistakes:

1. I sent my wife in for the inspection
  2. We went to delta sonic (it is convenient to my office)
  3. I sent my wife in for the inspection

Here is the message that I just sent to paulo:

Anybody out in the population here have any tips aside from crossing off the things that I posted above?

Here is one of the pictures:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53342606/wiper.jpg

In for results. That’s pretty ballsy of them.

You should forward a story with pictures to the news 2/4/7

Pauly works for the state. Which location was this? I love how concerned with bullshit the quick lube shops are. Are you sure the edges weren’t torn?

So it is no longer Delta-scratch-it, it is Delta-scam-it?

Depends on the inspector really. People that were total strangers to me I always treated well, and if I knew the car would fail, I’d let them know and they could take their cars away and make the repairs before coming back. For instance if a wiper blade was barely torn, I wouldn’t fail them. An inch is nothing. Now if there’s no blade they will replace them and I will collect some commission, but I tried to do this as least as possible.

Remember with Delta*** - If your shop sells the most that week - EACH employee gets an extra 5$ an hour.

2nd place - 4.50, 3rd - 4$, and so on

I’ve witnessed people using razor blades to cut wipers and tell customers they’re torn. Me I’d feel like a pile of shit, but when some of these guys are making 200$ a week and spending 150$ on cigs, they don’t give a fuck.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

He should write a letter to Delta HR, I would bet dinner that he will get at least a 50$ gift card.

Your first mistake was taking it to Delta Sonic.

http://www.wgrz.com/company/contact/accountable/default.aspx

http://www.wivb.com/generic/news/call_4_action/call_4_action_email

^ Send it to both of them. With the evidence you have I’m sure one of them will follow up because it’s a good news story. Too bad you have shitty cell phone pics that really don’t show anything.

I looked at the torn wipers and compared to my pics… Unfortunately my pics are not that good, but I do have high resolution that you can see clearer where there was rubber there is now not rubber. I will get some pictures later that show this. Too busy at the moment.

Get Al Vaughters on their ass!

Pauly - Worked/works for the state, somehow involved with shop licensing.

Paulo - Engineer at Moog

Just a heads up when reporting shit like this to the news… be aware of which station advertises for Delta Sonic because you may just be wasting your time.

When Transitowne put the wrong oil in my transfer case and then wouldn’t warranty the work I contacted WGRZ… I thought for sure they would cover my story until I saw them advertising for trasitowne. I’ve also heard the woman who does their (transitowne) commercials is related to Kevin O’Neill. I’ve also dealt with Delta Sonic a few years back but it was a car wash issue…if you’re not satisfied with free car washes report them to the BBB and don’t waste your time

+1

I’ve never had good luck there.

My cousin’s husband works for either Delta Sonic or Benderson…I think it’s benderson. Anyway, the amount of cameras they have in that place is absurd. If anything shady happened it’s most likely on camera.

No you’re retarded. If every inspector at delta sonic was a POS they wouldn’t be doing inspections.

I’d say 80% of inspections at delta are in and out in less than 7 minutes (my old benchmark two years ago). These techs also get a bonus based on how fast they perform a service.

Most of the time (all of the time for me) they do everything as quickly as possible to meet the minimum requirements mandated by law. Check lights, wipers, cat, pop hood to look for emissions devices (most have no idea what they’re checking), pull a tire, torque tire, and hook up OBDII if applicable. Out the door, and an extra couple bucks in the tech’s pocket, everyone’s happy.

TPGSR just got fucked by a bad apple.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

You guys must be related

I would have asked for the video from said time truck/car showed up, to the time you left.

You didnt use the wipers before getting the inspection right? no reason they should have a rip or slice in them if they were never used from when you took the photo.

I would never bring anything to Delta Sonic. They can’t even wash cars correctly. Why would I have them change my oil or inspect my vehicle?

Have you ever actually seen who changes the oil, they hire fuck tards or people in high school. Glad you fit the bill and worked there.

You’re right they’re a terrible establishment that makes no money, Benderson must have billions in loans to stay afloat

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… I’d DEMAND that the owner of the shop call me back to stroke my fucking ego. I’d also wonder why the shop no longer gives NYCheap discounts. Fucking christ, so for $41 your wife has an inspected car. Oh the fucking horror!!! Put on your big boy nickers and pay and don’t go back there for a 3rd time you dumb fuck. See everyone in 3 days as TPSGR is a whiney bitch fart and will most likely whine like a little cunt to Onyx.

Lol

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Hey TPGSR, rip your wipers before the start of winter, they’ll have to give you free ones