Inspection issue (delta Sonic)

What kind of people would you want them to have that change oil day?

It’s a job for high school kids or people in their 20s with no direction.

If you have half a brain you would move onto car repair or somewhere else in the automotive world.

lol. I responded to his PM clearing that up. This isn’t the first time someone PMed me asking questions like that.

X2, I was 21 working there with no degree 3 years ago, and avg about 15$ an hour, I wish I could be as awesome as lambocelica, please take me on as your apprentice of faggotry

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sorry but delta is a joke. If you want to get your car serviced, take it to someone that doesnt hire Juniors in High school.

I worked at delta and did Detailing. I almost took the job at the lube shop at the age of 17 with absolutely no training at the time. (hope that gives you an idea of who is working on your car)

I dont trust taking my car to someone where the kids working on it are not at that age to give a fuck about scratching, denting, beating it up… they just want a pay check and to piss around and joke. They dont give two fucks about the car they are working on.

Yes they get a lot of business, because its a fast car wash for a reasonable price, and due to the fact that they offer not just a wash but detail and oil changes. People are dumb and dont realize the piss poor training they get. Benderson is rich yes, because he’s a cheap fuck that under pays his employees. Its a joke what they paid the guys in the detail shop and would say “you make tips” when really you walked away with chunk change. Its not like the wash were they would make $100 in 2 hours of wiping. You’d be lucky at times making $20 the whole day.

I have taken my car and the wifes to Delta Sonic for an inspection on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Amherst. No issue/

I don’t get it

How many people who change oil for a living a quick lube place are doing it for anything more then a paycheck?

Even a lot of dealerships hire people who don’t know anything to just do tire rotations/oil changes to not take time away from techs.

Don’t you sell cars or something? My god I can’t imagine anyone who sees your posts and your version of customer service ever wanting to buy something from you.

So your take on it is basically “boohoo, they cut your wipers. You should be thankful they didn’t break something more expensive since they blessed you with an inspection sticker”?

They pulled the same shit on me a few years ago with a winter beater.
The wipers were 3 days old and the driver side was “torn” and needed to be replaced.
I explained it and got “it won’t pass with a torn wiper” so I said fuck it and paid for a wiper.

This bullshit is why I hate going for NYS inspections.

You know what I mean. Kids just taking what ever job they can get, only to show up… piss around and expect money. Laziness for most people working that job at that age. They hire “hotshots”/punk ass kids.

Sure it’s a job. I would much rather either do it myself or take it somewhere better.

Does Delta Sonic = quality. No. I could careless what you people do for a day job. Facts are facts.

Wait so you guys are telling me people who get paid shitty to do a shitty job don’t give a fuck about quality of work???

http://caffeinatedthoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Mind-Blown-300x200.jpg

It’s pretty well known that any oil change place that doesn’t do regular maintenance will try to up sell something.

Most people who bring their vehicles to quick lube places are not car people and don’t give any fucks

How much less could you care???

this is fantastic.

wrong thread

geeheehee, damn you! Yeah, I realize how much that went against what I said. lol I should correct it but I’m to lazy.

It’s true. Oil changes don’t bring profit. A 19.99 oil Change on average brings 6 dollars of profit. Not taking into effect payroll and utilities. The reason Firestone, Goodyear,monro change oil that cheap is they want to find any possible problem with your car. Or any maintenance service they can sell you.

It’s almost like some people on this forum have no understanding of business or the real world :lol:

<—Does own oil changes and most mechanical work on the car for these reasons.

That is no profit? That is a 30% margin. A business can survive on 18% and is often turning a decent profit at 22.5%.

In the real world, at least in the business that I am in, we do not create problems to drive profit. We strive to service the customer and hope that our efforts will lead to their loyalty and expand their use of our other products and services. I may give a certain line of material away so that I can get them into the door to see the balance of what I can do and make money on the balance.