delta sonic warning!!!

So after hearing the same story from a few friends i figured it would be semi-important to get the word out there. In the past year i have had 2 friends go to delta sonic for an oil change(not car ppl obviously) and both of them have had the same problem, delta sonic employees forgot to put new oil in… the first friend this happened to wound up getting a brand new engine at no cost to her, still waiting to hear word from the second though.
just makes me wonder what kind of 16 year old idiots they have working there if they forget the most important part of an oil change haha…

Hire the handicapped, they are fun to watch.

hmmm… maybe i need to take my sti to delta sonic…

haha yeah thats actually a good idea.

Got any friends that work there?

Beat engine?

Go to DS!

Yeah, I’ll be there once a week now.

Yeah man that happens when you hire dumb kids to work in your oil change dept.

Well, what do you expect to happen when these people are paid minimum wage? They might as well be working at McDonalds.

Some one here should just get a job at Delta sonic and do a few oil changes…

they will not cover it all the time FYI

if they forget to put oil in my car and tell me to drive off … they will cover it no matter what, even if small claims is in order

damn, when i went to Cleveland i took it there before i left (literally last minute thing). I think i’ll go look and see how the oil’s lookin’.

Also, do you know if these were both at the same location (which one?).

Speaking of oil change accidents, about a year ago i went to Firestone on transit for an oil change (for my warranty, i need receipts to keep it active). They put the wrong oil filter on. The one they put on, for the 1zz engine is deeper, and rather than fill it up using the stick, they only put in what the computer said to put in. So, in 3rd gear at 6500 rpm’s, i spun a bearing. After my warranty company going back and forth with the firestone, my warranty company replaced my 2zz engine free of charge minus my 100$ deductible.

I’d change my own oil if it wasn’t for needing receipts.

for serial

I had some friends there when I was younger so I would take my car there.

Once they drained my tranny on accident, luckily they realized it when they couldn’t add any oil.
Another time they forget to reconnect the intake tube from the air filter and they car made a horrible noise on start up.

Both times not my friends, but now I would never take a “nice” car there.

yea it was the the location on delaware both happened there

They fucking better.

Car ran great when it had oil hahaha

i get calls all the time at northtown from delta sonic asking for the spin on automatic transmission filter for subaru’s. lmfao it says trans oil right on it. Costs like 37 bux! i’ve also seen subaru’s come in with a blown up front diff and 10 quarts of oil in it…

Hmmm… I should start taking my car there more often.

some of you might remember and old school UBRF member who worked there and even he had this problem happen to his accord.