delta sonic oil change - what brand is their synth?

anyone know what flavor synth oil they are using there?

They have moble 1

dont get your oil changed there, i think they spend the majority of their time working on short busses.

lol

:word: x 92942829823

yep mobile one…air and oil filters are Mighty

they use mobil 1 synthetic and have their own blend of semi-synthetic

When I was younger, I took my green tbird there for an oil change.

The douche did the oil change, then slammed the hood.

I got the thing home, it was dripping trans oil everywhere.

The dude pulled the dipstick out for the trans, and forgot to put it back, it was laying under the shut hood.

Man was I pissed.

Just tell them not to touch anything else, just change the oil.

For some reason oil change guys like to check a thousand things, and sell you crap.

If your a guy who checks your stuff anyways, you don’t want them poking around.

or you could just do it yourself. on any car that i even remotely cared about, i would never let any oil change monkeys go near it, for reasons just like what justinh said.

my mom went to valvoline one time, and let them change her transmission fluid. seemed to go great, except apparently they forgot the part about putting the fluid back in. ruined transmission at 80k miles.

their supposed to check and top off all fluids…and check air filter to , also fill tires, sooo “they think they should check a thousands things” isnt their fault its their JOB

pretty much and there are cameras watching them too. uhg delta sonic. haha

they’re, too

my bad :touchy:

It says right on the oil change sign that it includes a 21 point inspection. So why do people insist on bitching about them checking their air filters and what not when pulling up you didn’t bother reading the sign.

change the dam oil yourself. buy the ramps so you dont even have to jack it up. if i can do it with my lowered car with just ramps you can do it to

nah

i’d much rather pay the extra 10 beans and have someone do it for me. it leaves me more time to work on my house.

If it takes you less time to drive somewhere and wait for someone else to do it for you, then you must be doing something wrong.

what about if i drop it off on lunch, and then go to pizza plant for a slice and a pint, and then come back? then is it still being done wrong?

Me too. I trust nobody. Last time I did… well most people know the story.