cat recycling

One of my buddies just told me that i could get a fair bit around 50bucks per stock cat. is this true, and if so do you know where i can go to make some of this money.

Scrap metal recyclers,gm cats go for $60 right now,if all the material is there,stock only! aftermarket you get f#ck all,unless it’s a good three way cat

arite cool u think i can just take the entire exhaust i didnt unbolt it cause its all freeed up.

Just cut the cat off,they want to see the material inside it anyway

will do! thanks

For some reason I thought… the animal “cat” when i saw this thread title… but then again I’m asian, Yummy…

I kid I kid

^ OM NOM NOM

j/k, we only eat dog here :slight_smile:

^ LOL
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/2/128781176283416599.jpg

WTF?

Eat a F#ckin’ Hamster or something man,leave the cats and dogs alone!
I joke as well!!!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

i called up a couple places the only real qoute i got was 75 for the entire exhaust. and some other guy said $70 a ton hahah

lol i get 120 per stock cat!!

:0 ^ I have a cat from a ram (had a 5.2)…you can get 120???

If it’s stock and has ALL the material you get decent $$$.

where did you guys go to scrap it?

I worked in shops as an unlicensed tech, I used to have a guy come around and you’d get really decent coin for one. Then everything hit the floor (scrap went doooooown) since then I haven’t known anyone around Barrie to give good prices. I’d be willing to take a drive if anyone knows of a place that pays decently for them, I’ve got a few…

Metal scrap companies man,I scrap my cats at a place in st.catherines(Glendale metals).
$60 GM cats,a bit more for import cats,never gotten $120 though,that’s a pretty sweet set up man!

$75 a cat here
$1/ rotor

LOL u guys suck , big nissan/mazda cats (3 biscuit) $220, small nissan/mazda(2 biscuit) $160, big honda $180 , small honda 90, gm large 130, gm small 70, ford large 140, all pre cat 30, LOL will i tell u where ? think big boats

im lost :confused: