catalytic converter ?

cats rarely go bad unless your car is way out of tune - i would say the shop doesn’t know what they are talking about and your o2 sensors are going bad if the check engine light keeps coming on.

thats another good point, try the cheepest fix first. try replacing the O2 sensors then the cat if you are still getting a low cat efficency code…

have them check your muffler bearings they tend to go bad in those cars and makes it seem like the cats are bad

thanks guys, i appreciate all your input. Sometimes I do notice a sputtering when I am idle, and i swear i hear a vibration from the muffler… hmmm

yeah I didnt have my muffler bearings changed in my Integra. muffler baffle exploded, I have pics haha.

So yea definetly have that muffler rattle checked. Could be bad bearings making the bad rattle which is picked up by the knock sensor which will throw a check engine light

humm that could be the kanuter valve sticking

:kekegay:

cats do go bad. up in butler they had that case of bad gas. bad gas could cause problems with cats. its easy to clog an old cat.

get a cat that is direct replacement dont buy somthing that is to large for it. your piping now is probably 2" not 2.5" not worth the hassles

not really a hassel if its a chick taking it to a shop. they do that shit day in and day out. I have a guy up in monroeville if you want that s very nice reliable and fair IF you take that route.

Now if she is doing it herself along with the muffler berings :kekegay: then your right it is a hassel…

So what you are saying is that I should refill my turn signal fluid?

:wink:

if you do make sure you use synthetic turn signal fluid. gives your faster turn signal response and smoother flicking light.

well if it wasnt such a hassle then why did you buy a smaller one. ITs not worth using this cat. its to large and she can get a direct replacement for hte price of the one you got

Thanks I will make sure I do that!! :wink:

if you dont have a aftermarket catback that is atleast 2 3/8 - 2.5 " this cat would be worthless.

on the technical side. it would cause a disturbance in exhaust flow going 2’ -2.5 - 2" creating kind of a bottleneck, probably end up making the car run worse

so say thankyou to hte :tool: trying to sell a helpless chick a piece that would cost her more

um how about fuck off there quick, all I said is that it shouldn’t be an issue for A SHOP to install it since she isn;t installing it her self you fucking moron.

I even said I don;t know if it would work and just throwing out hypothedical answers IF IT DID

So how about you use that little scroll wheel and back pedel to my inital comments.

Kthanx bye

go start some more rumors you waste of life.

dude you got alot of shit coming out of yoru mouth. you know how to use a PM use it. or never speak towards me again. rumors lmao your such a child.