cattalic converter

so my cc got a hole in it and it sounded like shit cuz it kept hissing. … so tonight got sick of it and cut it off…

bad mistake, its beyond loud now…

so my question is should i A. get a pipe and just have it straight piped
or
B. go get a new cc put on at a shop

im just wondering if i use a pipe and it flows through my cat back muffler will it sound quieter or same loud ass sound.

and also who has a cheap price to install a cc

get a new converter u will fail inspection without one and ur car will smell

well hmmm

straight pipe = illegal = you wont be able to get it inspected

cats are cheap. Have one put in

and for future reference, when you cut a part of your exhaust off, its going to become loud.

catalytic

[quote=“Jon,post:5,topic:28993"”]

catalytic

[/quote]

If he cut it off and was surprised it got louder, spelling is the least of his concerns…

i can care less about inspection since my friend owns a garage…

i was just wondering if it would be quieter if i just put a pipe there and let it go to the muffler

but i think im going to get an exhaust cut out and put a new catalyic converter on

and sorry i cant spell

i dont run a cat on my car and i pass without a problem… yea it smells a lot for people behind me, but i dont smell nothing haha

I dont really have an answer to baseballs question, but no cat smells great.

:tdown: to cats. No cat FTW.

well if i put a pipe there to replace the cat will it get quieter since its going through the muffler?

No it will be louder.

PUT A CAT BACK IN.

/thread.

You can run most cars right off the cat without too much of a problem, right off the headers… JEEEZUS its loud…

Straight pipe will be better, but its still going to be freeking loud. Get a cat, theyre like $80 or so for universials, or $140ish for dirrect fit.