Cavalier/HIDNPWR > Pole

Update - Been at my shop for hours working on it. I dont feel like transfering everything over to another car as its not totalled, plus alot of little work to this car i dont wanna do to another body… sleep time…

I would have pics if my camera would fucking get out of safe mode. or what ever broking mode its in…

fine then…i’ll post the footage.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/Ls1mongrel/TricycleFaceplant.gif

/\ :rofl:

Sorry to hear about the car mang :frowning:

Why did you cut the part where hes flipping off the cops afterwards?

[quote=“Nikuk,post:24,topic:30436"”]

Why did you cut the part where hes flipping off the cops afterwards?

[/quote]

because we all know that part was inappropriate.

PICS???

Fuck, damn I just thought I saw your car pulling into regal last night tool. Wtf, that shit sucks.

[quote=“choko”"]

So i paused, said go fuck your self and get out of my face if you do not have anything good to say.

[/quote]

:bsflag:

[quote=“POOPRA,post:6,topic:30436"”]

you told the cop to go fuck himself and you didnt get arrested?

sorry about your car

[/quote]

why not ?

ive called cops liars and idiots before …9 times out of 10 the fact that u called them out on it shuts them up pretty good. if they dont have anything to arrest you for, what are they gonna do ?

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:29,topic:30436"”]

if they dont have anything to arrest you for, what are they gonna do ?

[/quote]

Make something up?

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:22,topic:30436"”]

fine then…i’ll post the footage.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k219/Ls1mongrel/TricycleFaceplant.gif

[/quote]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/bwahaha.gif

thats awesome

gonna ned to start with something more then a single car accident to be able to make up something thats actualy going to stick in court

now if this happened to be a 2 car accident, then he prolly wouldnt have gotten away with the comment…

i really wanted to run ya again with my bottle full… i guess ill have to pic on another jbod

poop

[quote=“POOPRA,post:6,topic:30436"”]

you told the cop to go fuck himself and you didnt get arrested?

sorry about your car

[/quote]

Free country, I can tell you to go fuck yourself without getting arrested, so why can’t he tell it to a cop?

[quote=“baseball24,post:33,topic:30436"”]

i really wanted to run ya again with my bottle full… i guess ill have to pic on another jbod

[/quote]

i do body work fast. :wink:

gimme a week.

im repainting the whole car. :cool:

eek… Glad to hear your good. :tup:

Still waiting for pics, but shouldn’t the title be Cavalier/HIDNPWR < Pole. Sounds like the pole won.

That sux man such a cool car :frowning:

Aww man Choko, and I saw you in Clarence on Main St yesterday when I was on my way back from work. Yo man, if you ever see a Crystal Clear Pools van and the pool boy honks at you, thats me. Sorry about your car, atleast you have two other j-bodies you could throw that set up in if you really wanted to.