Cedar Point-been there?

its awesome u wont regret it…like others said: give yourself enough time to do everything

i like roller coasters. but going in the middle of the summer fucking blows.

Standing around in fucking hot ass weather with ugly/poor people i don’t like for 30 seconds of fun is not my idea of a siqqq time.

Truth…that place attracts some of the most outstanding humans I’ve ever seen.

Do whatever it takes to ride the dragster…I waited for 3 hours the weekend it first opened and it was worth it. 14 seconds beginning to end.

Cedar Point is a coaster park. People go to ride the world class coasters and they are a blast. The Breakers hotel is awesome, should be a good time.

i’ve been there…we went camping like 10 minutes away, its a really good time if you dont mind sleeping very well for a few days. and i agree, the dragster is amazing, even if the line is long, sometimes people get out of line because it tends to break down a lot. but its deff. well worth the wait.

If you don’t like rollercoasters, I don’t think it’s going to be that fun for you.

Staying in the hotel is great though. You get to go into the park an hour early, which helps when riding the high-demand coasters. Also, the hotel usually gives discount packages for staying there and going into the park. Check the website when you reserve the room, it was a crazy cheap deal when I did it.

Looks like i might have to ride some of these fucker, Im gonna have to suck down multiple beers. Do they sell beer in the park?

if and when u go on the dragster… just hope for a roll back. then u get 2 rides for the price of 1.

and u really do have to ride it at least twice… the first time goes by so fast, it’s insane.

Cedar Point is a blast…best ride in the park in my opinion is the millennium force but the dragster is right up there. Magnum is a piece of shit now, so bumpy just plain horrible. Cedar Point knows how to run a park. The lines for their coasters may be long but they go super fast for the amount of people. Especially compared to six flags in jersey. That park was horrible for wait times. 5 HOURS for the kingda ka which is a faster higher version of the dragster. Best time to go to cedar point is the end of august, like the second last week. Lots of kids are back in school and its not 90+ all day. Plus they have a new coaster opening up sometime this summer. I have been there like 5 or 6 times in the last 3 years.