Cedrick Wilson Fired

what fuckin details do you need? Both beat on females…end of story…both are pussies

I would fucking LOVE to see you walk up to James Harrison tell him how much of a pussy is. Really, I would.

And in other news, you don’t think there could POSSIBLY be more information to the story other than “he beat a woman”? I mean, what if she was drunk, and hitting him and he just pushed her away to defend himself?

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

Harrison admited to slapping her in the face…and I am sure people saw what wilson did…on a side note…i dont give a fuck about harrison…he is a pussy. real tough when you are a roided up freak and you hit a female…pussy

i said i agreed that noone knows, but i also said that i’d have a hard time believing that they would cut Harrison if his situation was identical to Wilsons…given that he is a star LB and Wilson is far down the depth chart, it makes him alot harder to let go. i dont think they would cut him for something like that, at this point, which is why i think there could be a bit of bullshit to Rooney’s statement.

maybe she deserved it? Maybe she is the world’s biggest cunt. Did he SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HER, or just one little reactionary slap?

I dont know about you, but whenever someone takes a swing at me, I react. I do it without thought. I dont think that women should get a pass. In much the same way I tend not to start shit with people much larger than myself, women should not start physical fights with people they could get their ass kicked by.

It’s common fucking sense. which, of course, women seem to lack on a monumental scale… so go figure.

well i guess it’s a good thing that Pittspeed really doesn’t care what you think.

:wink:

ya i dunno. it seems like in general most of us seem to agree that there is some degree of bullshit behind the scenes, but if you believe what Rooney goes public with, word for word, then thats fine too.

I believe that I have no idea what happened. Therefore, i do not judge. :dunno:

:rofl:

They said that on the radio this morning when I was coming into work. “We are the new Cincy in the off season”…lol

As many times as I talked to the guy, he always seemed nice. But for some reason, this doesn’t suprise me.

women can make perfectly normal, reasonable, good men do fucked up things.

true story

harrison was trying to get his kids. wilson walked into the bar with intent

neighbors usually say the same thing about people who are murders.

Yeah. Like I said I’ve talked to him a dozen times, even been to his house a few times (when I was delivering pizza), but seriously… I’m not suprised. He wasn’t exactly the classiest guy around. Haha

Keep buying into the Rooney’s Bullshit. It is simple…Harrison is a probowl player…wilson is not…end of story…both are pussies.

lol

but they did nothing to jeff reed when he smacked his gf aroundin vip at touch in front of everyone!

:roll eyes:

whatever…

jeff reed has seen to create a nice reputation for himself… i’ve never heard anyone say something nice about the guy.

Ya I would throw slapping someone with an open hand in the heat of an argument and admitting to it in the same boat as walking in a bar, tapping someones shoulder, and punching them in the face… then after wards running out. Like DS said, nobody knows whats really going on… and if you dont like the Rooneys decision, buy the Steelers and fire Harrison as well :tounge:

never realized PS had real american badass’s… so badass they can call ppl pussys on the internet… wooooo! to much badassness in this thread for me

pussy

:smiley: