Cel light help on 08 350z

Hey yall,I am helping diagnose a cel light on an 08 350z nismo.Recently it had short ram intakes installed as well as berk high flow cats,as well as turbo xs exhaust.We are getting a cel for bank1 sensor 1 but didnt even remove it for hfc install,you think i should try some anti fowlers on the upstream.

da fuck? you got a nismo z? :lol

if i can fix this cel light,i am def thinking about it i love this car.

they’re fun as hell to drive, thats for sure. wish i could help ya on the CEL thing but i’m ECU knowledge impaired.

On my car I had to use HPTuners to turn off the CEL for my secondary o2 when I installed a high-flow cat…

if its before the cat a non-fouler will do nothing but hinder perfornamce and throw readings off.

you need a new o2 sensor.

Yeah, if you touched the factory o2 for whatever reason you probably damaged it. I’ve found that they’re very sensitive on new cars.

if its a b1 s1 code it has nuttin to do with the cats its most likely the heater circuit got fucked up somehow notice how i said most likely i need the exact code number to help ya more

I will get code tomm for you guys.

yea i’m going to say it’s a good chance to be a sensor

I hope so.

I have berk hfc as well with a full tanabe exhaust ,the mrev2, 5/16 plenum spacer and jwt pop charger on my 06 350z and never had a cel light. I agree that its a bad sensor.

i’d try a sensor mikey

P2A00 is the code fellas bank1 sensor 1.

have you replaced the sensor?

Not yet,prolly tommorow or tuesday.

doesnt that have a warranty? if so Free work/parts FTW