Cell phone probblems anyone else?

Is anyone having trouble dialing out? A bunch of numbers I have dialed are doing the fast busy signal thing…fucking sprint.

Edit: Actually the same thing is happening from a land line…so its not sprint.

nm cingular is down

yeppers…
IM having that same fucking problem.

actually, mine says Roger wireless instead of cingular. wtf?

Its the Cingular clients.

No calls inbound, UNLESS you are already on the line. Then you seem to get incoming calls.

Outgoing calls, and texts both way work.

no problems with Verizon

FTW

Rodgers is the Candian Version.

I think.

yea justin…that happened to me last week. i called…they did an update, then it was good… but then i got a new phone anyways and no problems since

Does that means im roaming?  I hope i dont get charge for that roaming shit....eerrrrrgggghhh:rant: I usually dont ever get a signal when im by the peace bridge area.

7 years with cingular is long enough.

fuck them. IM switching to nextel.

“The least dropped calls…” LOL! Thats because they dont let you make any :slight_smile:

We use Cingular at work. This is from our admin to our users:

"Cingular is currently experiencing issues with it’s phone network mainly in the 716 area code. This is a priority #1 issue with Cingular and is expected to be resolved within 24 - 48 hours. Because of this outage, you can make outgoing calls, but cannot receive incoming calls.

PDA users should still be able to send and receive emails. "

i just tried calling my sister from my verizon to her cingular and it wouldnt let me… said the call cant be completed as dialed…grrrrrr

verizon was fucking uo for me around 9pm

aha so thats what it was. some poor sexy lady is prob in tears right now thinking i never called :cry:

i wonder if this has to do with my my phone has be dropping calls like crazy lately. I’ve never dropped a call before then.

ive got sprint an i have been having alot of issues with calls connecting as of late as well as sending and gettting text messages. I know its not my phone its only like 2 mos old