the super duper invincible verizon network is down

so, ive been waiting for a VERY important phone call for a while, and i go to make a call from my phone, and nothing. i try like 7 or 8 different numbers and all nothing. then i try to call my phone from my house phone and nothing. very pissed, i storm over to the Verizon store (they end up having to replace my phone about once ever month because Verizon phones are teh suck) and apparently the INVINCIBLE VERIZON NETWORK is down. so now i have to try and get a hold of the person who was probably trying to call me all afternoon and explain that my cell phone is useless (this is a professional situation so hopefully it goes over ok)

/rant

i was wondering what was up…try it again tho because i just got 15 texts all at once so it might be back up

I’ve got a signal in Tonawanda.

word. same here. i couldn’t call out about 20 minutes ago then all of a sudden a couple texts and voice mails came in about the same time a phone call did.

Seriously, how long were you without a signal before you made a thread about?

i still got nothing :frowning:

i dont know how long it was out. i didnt use my cell phone this afternoon, but then when i did go to use it i discovered it was out.

haha cingular ftw

i have had no issues with verizon today.

it is/was a buffalo market wide issue. should be back up now though. during the time it was still displaying signal but most calls would fail. it was down for ~1 hour as far as i noticed (im at work)

:stuck_out_tongue: see latest consumer reports

first major issue i have ever heard, didn’t even cause me any problems. I still stand by Verizon FTW

we should have an organized debate. get russert to moderate next time hes in town. whoever wins gets to be the official preferred wireless company of online car forums.

I didn’t notice any downtime today either.

<3 Sprint

lol, word. but who is russert?

i just got 8 text messages, all basically saying “hey, does your phone work??”

so im assuming it works now

tim russert is the guy from meet the press, hes from buffalo

ahh

Hmm… made a call without problem at 3:56 today :gotme: