the super duper invincible verizon network is down

bbq

cingular has never failed me.

Me either but they offer no sort of data plan besides EDGE in this area (which blows because it’s slow) so Verizon is where it’s at.

I’ve had Sprint for 4+ years, just migrated over to Nextel, I work outside a lot, so
rugged phones > *
other than that I liked sprint a lot

fuck verizon

most of the time when I talk to someone who has verizon, it sounds like they have marbles in their mouth, I cant understand anything they say.

tell them to take the marbles out of their mouth or get a decent phone

service wise, this is the first time ive had a problem with verizon. hardware wise, well thats a different story. i was bored before, so i went though my files and found that in the year and a half i’ve had verizon, i have had my cell phone replaces 16 times. every phone was ‘defective’ according to them. i can understand 1 or 2, but 16?? i take really good care of my phones too and dont drop them beat them up or anything.

but i will remain a verizon customer cuz they have me by the balls with that free network calling, and just about everyone i know has verizon, so it works for me.

seems u are buying shitty phones

my v710 has been to hell and back and i havent had any problems with it in over a year

motorola ftw

i had that phone to start with, and 9 of those later, i paid for an LG one out of my own pocket and havent had the best luck with that either

what models have u had

LgC200 running for 10 months. Dropped it in the snow tonight, made a call 10 seconds later… w00t

i had a Motorola (not the V170 as i previously stated…its some other one i dont think they even make anymore) and the LG VX8300. neither were really cheap introductory phones, but they weren’t the most expensive either. id expect them to last more than a month or 2 (if im lucky).

i think my next phone is going to be the LG enV. my friend has it and i was messing around with it the one day and i really liked it. she drops it all the time and it gets a good beating (i think most girls cell phones do, but maybe just hers) and she has never had a problem with it.

I’ve had service with just about every company you can think of and i rank them as follows…
Verizon
Cingular
Tmobil
Nextel
Sprint
AT&T
Cricket

For Verizon customers you know you can update your phone about once a month right? Apparantly it refreshes your phone to all of the new or updated signals or something like that. Dial *228 it will automaticly re-program your phone. I went about an hour 3 or 4 times where I had no service and could not send/recieve texts and after I do the reprogram thing it started working again.

t-mobile is the greatest cell phone carrier ever.

i also lost my verizon service it starded working around 4 for me

lol don throwing his half a cent in

:shoot: word!

been a verizon customer since i was 16 (6 years later and still happy) had a few problems, a major one in which our business won a lawsuit vs them, but since then things have been great.

although i agree verizons service is the best, cingular phones rock!