cell phone ticket cheektowaga

I jus got a cell phone ticket today in cheektowga not sure what to do any advice? I have never got a ticket ever while driving this will be my first ticket ever.

Can anyone tell me what i should do or what exactly happens with?

Probably something along the lines of going to the court and paying the ticket? :gotme:

haha, nice LAYZIEjr just like LAYZIE SR would put it, haha

edit:

im with you tho, this is quite the dumb thread…

yeah how much is a fine can these be reduced?

just come up with a really good story. Chances are the judge has not herd it before. From my understanding they enjoy the entertainment.

I’m pretty certain a cell phone ticket is a set fine.
Hey, at least you weren’t painting your nails and killing motorcyclists.

haha have fun with that Cheektowaga Judge and DA are the Biggests Ahole’s i have ever encountered in a court in my life, i have been to quite a number of courts. GL with that one man. Even though its only a cell phone tick Prepare to get Raped for that.

:picard:

well i honestly have a handsfree set and use it. But i forgot to charge it wasnt going to talk on but this time i jus said screw it i was only going to be a few minutes and this is the friggin time i get pulled over. The cop asked one question he said u know wht u did i said yeah he said i pulled u over for the phone went to his car gave me a ticket.

i had one in WS when the law was first passed. it was a $75 ticket maybe around the same?

from the dmv website:

Cell Phone Law
What is the law on cell phone use while you operate a vehicle in NYS?

New York State has passed a law that does not allow you to use a hand-held mobile telephone while you drive. If you use a hand-held mobile telephone while you drive, except to call 911 or to contact medical, fire or police personnel about an emergency, you can receive a traffic ticket and pay a maximum fine of $100 and mandatory surcharges of $60.

This violation does not carry any driver violation points assigned by the DMV.

For complete information on this traffic safety issue and a copy of the law, see Car Cell Phones at the Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee web site.

thank you for all the help

gotta love the surcharge lol

Can’t, won’t be reduced…you got caught, pay the fine…

cheektowaga does not drop or reduce cell phones or seatbelt tickets. they tell you this straight out when you ar waiting to see the DA. sry bro

I’ve had a seat belt ticket thrown out in Cheektowaga. Little did the judge know that the cop was actually being nice since he pulled me over for no mirrors, muffler, stereo, and inspection.

Pay the ticket, lately on my bike I’ve been flipping off any cager I see on the phone w/o hands-free or speaker on, they usually get the point and put the phone down. Probably makes them think they almost hit me or something.

Go into cheektowaga town court. See if you can find a Bailiff named Tom Jusczkiewicz. “JUS-KEV-ICH” If you see him, tell him you know his nephew Jason Wonch. He might be able to hook you up. He was a Cheektowaga/buffalo cop for 20 years.

Lots of luck n00b.

Stop talking on your phone while you are fucking driving.

shit is a peeve of mine.

Your face is a peeve of mine!