cell took a $H!T

yeah well my phone took a shit so i took it into the verizon store to have them check that shizzle out…there was a short or somthing, it wouldnt load anyting on the phone. i lost my entire contact list (over50 people)…im like super pissed…and i have to reload all the shit i downloaded (ringers/games). evidently i dont have a sym card or w/e. sooo pissed.

also, has anybody ever gotten charged for shit on their phone that they havent used? i got a bill for an extra $95 for txt messages…and i know for a fact i didint send that many.

make and model of your phone? can you boot the phone up?

95 bux might be right if you don’t have TXT on your plan… they could be charging you 2 bux a letter

its an audiovox CDM-110CA. it wond load period. full battery, the little green light is on indicating it has power, but it wont load anything. the guy siad it was a circuit or something.

thats just it, i have the “unlimited” in network txt plan and 50 out of network. if you look at any of my bills they are like 2-300 txt messages including in network per month…of those maby 30-40 of them were out of network…and now their saying i used 945? they claim i sent 300 of so and recieved 645. hmmm kinda shady if you ask me…especially since drring maize season im averaging maby 200 total txt messages a month cuz im so buisy…so how it would jump over 700 is :bloated:

cause at the maize your txt’ing all the myspace hoes cause you don’t do any work.

yeah ok…just like how you work sooo hard at your job…oh wait…your there now aren’t you…posting on here lol.

sidenote, we all still gonna see Jarhead tues?

I never claimed that I work hard.

yes, we are going tues

lol…sweet, suppose to be a swet flick. If i call the FCC with they be able to do anything about the charges? im callin total :bsflag: on them…there is no way i can send that many.

get an invoice from them with you txts… your phone should have also monitored them

you dont have a sim card because vzw doesnt use them. CDMA rather.

see if they will do a reverse charge on your account if you go up to the $10 txt pack. if they let you, do it, then wait a month and change it back to the $5 txt pack.

do you have any alerts coming to your phone? AIM? Email alerts? weather? all those are out of network.

if you redownload the same ringers/games, you can call customer service and they will credit your account for the amount.