Screwed over with a Bad Day

I got screwed over today…

Just about fell over when I read my cell phone bill…$165

I went over in the first 2 weeks of the month from calling one person!!! So the other 2 weeks threw me over on the bill!!! I about died when I saw it… Im not complaining about now being able to afford it but my god! lol…

But today it came in 3’s one thing after another went wrong :confused: :confused:

need a lap to cry on!!!:smiley:

I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
I got screwed over today…

Just about fell over when I read my cell phone bill…$165

I pay $110 a month for two phones, unlimited internet, unlimited minutes…

Sprint > all

See normally I get a really good deal on my phone

Normally 30 a month, between 30-40, cell to cell n stuff like that… I had a few text messages from the month before that rolled over before my new plan set in but basically there was atleast a 100 extra charge on my bill for going over my minutes!!! I was soooo pissed off!!! :mad: :mad:

But oh well pay it and move on I guess…

a lot of times if you call and complain they will knock your bill down,i know verizon does this, each customer service rep is givin an allotted amount of money they are allowed to knock off bills each month

mine has been 180 a few times when my plan was 40

i guess you need to get the guy you were calling to pay the bill

hahahhah yeah I wish I could get him to pay it for me… we don’t even talk anymore…oh well

we don’t even talk anymore…oh well

thats enough:eek3:

damn probe owners:D :smiley:

hahahhah yeah I wish I could get him to pay it for me… we don’t even talk anymore…oh well

Pittspeed is home to the burgh’s most eligible bachelors, and theres no roaming charges… :slap:

Well Beth… guess it wasn’t worth calling him then? ha ha… :cool:

something about women and phones…

:gives: i’ve seen bigger bills then that