Celtic1982citleC's fully built 2006 WRX STI

Effing mesh is effing GONE! I called Seibon…‘yes Justin, taking the mesh out is easy! You bend the metal tabs and it’ll fall out into your hands!’ Seibon. Fuck faces. Literally take a step back. AND FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I had to dismantle the entire hood, remove the splittler, take off the scoop, CUT OUT THE TABS that are FIBERGLASSED into the hood (very carefully and using some chemicals that suck on skin), and pry the mesh out. Nightmare of a job…3 hours later…

Serves you right for not smellin parts before you take them off my car.

doing work at the langan service area are ya?

No… :slight_smile:

looks the same as it did 8 years ago, still has the rickety door.

Not true! Look at that SICK paint job with the gray racing stripe! LOL

Why didnt you just paint the mesh flat black?

How about doing the hood rainbow sparkle gold. I have the vinyl in my room right now. DO IT!..You won’t.

Because I didn’t like the look of the mesh. Period. It looks real good in person because I was able to fab it up so the oem air splitter fit for the top mount. I likey.

Vinyl doesn’t deserve a comment. Unless it’s a fairy. :slight_smile:

I met a girl in saratoga yesterday. Pretty cute too. Drives an STI.

what are the odds of that

White STI? If so…I know her husband :slight_smile:

no. Blue

White '04, baby on board sign in the rear?

Car looks dyno-mite J! +1 for gutting mesh. mesh = ghey

I wouldnt talk to a girl that had a baby on board sign.

1. cause there was a baby and i hate kids
  2. cause I don’t “mac it” to married chicks

:rofl

the stripe is sick, i think it was there when i was there though. that was a long time ago now. my memory slips sometimes. i know the chrysler/vw overflow down where steve, and klaus, bob and rich work at is still a dump

stripe was brand new for 08…shop was completely repainted and refinished in our building to pass the porsche inspection.

adam - yes, that’s the one! lol

All new parts are here! Anxiously awaiting to be penciled into BoxerSix’s schedule! Then it’s off to EPL/Saint Motorsport Engineering for a fresh tune and see what we can put down on pump! Just going to drop the meth on top of the pump tune for octane/detonation prevention…safest and smartest way to use it IMO…plus I won’t feel as bad beating the piss out of it on the daily knowing its on the safer side of life :slight_smile:

did anyone get anywhere on the cloning adam thing?

I talked to the government…apparently they’re still against such things…we’re going to have to export him to Sweden or something where they’re all for DNA cloning.

Damn that sucks taking the mesh out is that big of a bitch. We were gonna do Allans hood but it doesnt even seem worth it