Censorship

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits

your filter sucks. That is the famous list of the 7 swear words that cannot be said in radio or tv and it only blocked 4 of them.

thats why we need a poll so we can stop the russian mob from filtering :benny

Whoa. Whoa. Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say “earmuffs” to him, and you can say “Fuck, shit, bitch.”

Cock. Balls.

I’m just trying to make a point, Frank. You don’t have to celebrate it.

I will admit haven’t finished the filtering vocab because I was unsure if im going to keep it.

it looks pretty coool but if your going to block some words you mine as well block them all

a * instead of “u” and @ instead of “c” doesnt look cool in the work fuck :confused

well then find another word instead of fuck

swear words do not look cool blocked. It reminds me of a loser trying be cool on the internet and talk “L33T” (look it up on wiki if you are clueless). This is a car forum, I’m assuming all of us have a car or at least are of age to drive one, so I think we can handle the swear words.

Good point, the only major forum that I can really think of that has censorship is Honda-tech and it just replaces everything with “expletive”.

I’ll take it off and see how it goes, blocked swear words do not look cool but neither does a thread when every other post has some sort of “fuck” in it.

It’s off.

:benny

f*@k :lol

Proud to be a fucking goddamn overwieght underpayed overconsumering motherfucking tit absorbing obnoxious American. Once again.

shit fuck bitch