Census is due, dont get a $100 fine people.

I could have rubbed one out in that time frame, which would have been a more productive use of my time.

Not to mention, technically speaking, the Government has all the information it needs ready via the tax forms.

This Census thing is a waste of $7.2 million. Compile the information from all the other info you have on us.

7.2 million dollars LOL. wicked funny. i read somewhere it was $15 Billion. thats almost as much as NASA’s budget.

The census I technically a good thing, in my opinion. As long as the tax money gets distributed how it’s supposed to, I’m fine with it.

Also, they can’t use information from any other government database. Use tax forms? I know several people that work under the table, so they wouldn’t be counted. It takes two minutes to fill the thing out, might as well do it. Plus, since you paid for the census to be mailed to you, and the postage to send it back, you might as well fill it out.

Or maybe it was billion? I don’t remember, but I remember seeing the number 7.2 something.

That’s a LOT.

True. I filled mine out, but I’m just sayin. I’m sure they could compile other data and get a pretty close guess on what this country has/needs.

+1 exactly