Central Air diagnose HVAC

My central air turns on but blows warm air. I did check to make sure all breakers are on. I also made sure the 240-volt next to the compressor is connected & turned on.

I need someone to come over find out why my A/C is not blowing cold air.
Maybe I need a compressor?

check your capacitor, grainger carries just about any size you could need and their less then 20 bucks.

I had the exact same issue 2 months ago and a new capacitor took care of it

if everything turns on and runs you might have a leak also check your air filter make sure its clean

Actually, I have a question.

If we all go to Mufflerman (Delaware) for muffler problems, where should we go in Buffalo area for AC problems (recharge, diagnosis, etc.)?

Is the condenser/ compressor unit on? Is the fan running but not the compressor on the condenser unit? or are both not working?

If the fan is running and the compressor isnt as said above a capacitor could have gone bad or a relay or maybe even the compressor

If the fan and compressor are running it could be the possibility of no refrigerant in the system. Some system have a glass sight glass in the line. If you do have one take a look in it. If there are bubbles or a lack of liquid moving thru there you are low on refrigerant.

call my friend Frank ( hes on the board but barely comes on) his number is 9822033…he works for capital heating/ac and always does side jobs … he’ll hook you up and not rip you off . tell him fred told ya to call

Fan runs but no compressor. Ill check the relay