Centric Ceramic Pads and Raybestos Pro Grade Rotors from Rockauto

Any opinions on there quality? Looking for some for my 08 Scobby Impreza. The pads are 19.82, which is cheaper than any local which all want 60+ for ceramic, hell they are cheaper than anyone local for organic pads.

Mostly I am concerned about the pads since pricing seems too good to be true.

both of those that you mentioned are of great quality. Anything within the professional/premium line and higher is usually pretty good. I actually reccomend the centric professional grade rotors over the raybestos, but the raybestos are still of oem type quality and I just checked for your car and they are a bit cheaper too. Either or and you’ll be happy with them. As for the pads, those ceramics will work fine, and they are shimmed (which is a good thing). The prices are dirt cheap, it’s no scam. Great prices, and great parts, shipped fast. The only line of shit you really need to avoid is anything that is considered “service grade”.

here have an extra 5% off your order:
Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the “How did you hear about us” line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the “Apply” button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

^
what he said.

Awesome thanks for the discount code, do you have part number for the Centric Rotors part number I am only seeing centric rotors for the front, I need rear (not sure if it actually matters.)

x3, ordered centric rotors and the ceramic pads for my beater this winter and had no problems whatsoever.