Challenger SRT will MSRP $40,095

[quote=“brendansi,post:35,topic:39538"”]

Why do people think its so outrageously priced?

It’s what cars go for now a days.

[/quote]

That and the fact that 40K is for a SRT8 Top trim model.
Im sure there will be a ~30K variant

The Mustang GT500 has an MSRP of $41,930, so why is this pricing so far out of whack?

[quote=“hummingbird,post:22,topic:39538"”]

sorry to bust your bubble, but thats a camaro, with chrysler badges

usdm = fal

[/quote]

:bloated:

Hopefully these will stay fairly “rare”. And “in” on hoping there’s a stripper version. :slight_smile:

Stripppperrrr ftw…

Cloth interior, bench seat, nice 6.1liter hemi with side pipes.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:39,topic:39538"”]

How do you think I feel? Repro parts for my 69 Camaro come from China and Japan. Unless I want to pay $140 for a wing nut that is NOS, I have no alternative. Just the way it is nowadays.

[/quote]

Jap camaro! haha, funny all the parts i put on my tacoma and my friends new tundra said made in usa. When i replaced a tun of parts on the silverado it was mexico or china. WTF?

lol

Xander and I Spotted 3 of these things yesterday going down the 90 with black out bra’s/covers front and back. Follwed by a 2 other SRT dodges. Sorry no pics, but was cool to see :tup:

Jeller

it will be just like the shelby, people will be paying $15,000 more for an over priced heavy car that runs mid 12’s

Everytime i look at the 68 challenger R/T in our shop being restored it makes me think of how I think they actually did a good job on this one.

Wow when we got our brand new olds alero, after 3 manifold gaskets breaks 5 times and tuns of other misc parts in less then 3 years, i looked at it and thought why is gm making such shit!

[quote=“1sik bmw,post:49,topic:39538"”]

Everytime i look at the 68 challenger R/T in our shop being restored it makes me think of how I think they actually did a good job on this one.

[/quote]

lol, 1970 was the first year for the Challenger.

Has anyone ordered one yet? I guess you could order one on 12/3?

There is my bitch!
Black!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-8_W0QQitemZ190181467614QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6198QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
“Has anyone ordered one yet? I guess you could order one on 12/3?”

HELL YEA! Payed way less then the ebay one 2. Srt8 black on black.
I cant wait, i put off buying a house for this car.

Congrats!

Now the Gn has to go asap. I have no room to keep the challenger, they told me 222 days before its in the dealer.

[quote=“nelstoys,post:52,topic:39538"”]

“Has anyone ordered one yet? I guess you could order one on 12/3?”

[/quote]

Apparently 6000 people have already! :eek:

dealer knows there getting 4 all sold in 40 min.

Here it is!
I ended up getting the orange! Changed my order today from black to Hemi orange. Late june ill have my new toy and im counting the days.

very nice :tup: congrats

nice nelson, now sell something other than the GN and have 2 collector cars :slight_smile:

The Gn has been awsome but its time someone else respect it. I have wanted a hemi since i could walk and finaly after a long time i get to make my dream a reality. So the gn is going to be sold only to someone who is worthy. If not ill end up keeping it.