Champlain Bridge to be brought down.

Anyone know how far this is from exit 2w?

:facepalm

I’m def. down to go watch this.

Anyone know how far it is from exit 3?

:lol

Joey bring your camera fool. We can have a shoot off :lol

I gotta work out the details. Demo is set for 10, and there is no way that we are going to get to the viewing area at the last minute.

The viewing area is another twenty minutes past the Rite Aid. I’d honestly try to get to the viewing area around 9, so you guys could leave exit 4/5@645-7. I’m predicting some traffic problems around the viewing area. I’m playing it safe and NOT missing this one.

I’ll just meet you guys at the viewing area.

You Capital region guys gotta set up a meeting point down that way. All I can offer for reference, is that the Rite Aid (meeting point) is an hour and 40 minutes from the Airport, traveling at 70-75, with no traffic problems, etc.

Honestly, if I were you guys, I’d just fend for yourselves, and get to the Rite Aid by whatever time I set. I’m not trying to be a Nazi, but I know both the Capital Region and my area very well.

ill meet at the riteaid and gets some scooby snacks for the show :slight_smile:

I hope you have a GPS.

Just trust me on this one guys, you’ll have problems if you don’t have a GPS. Again, you gotta pass by the Rite Aid anyway to get there.

just got a garmin.

As said before i can fit 5 including my self. split gas/whatever. im def in.

I wanna see death and destruction before christmas.

Nice, just use the Rite Aid address, but drive up to exit 28 and let it recalculate. It’ll probably try to get you off of the Northway as early as exit 22.

ya i just looked. it has me getting off near my camp in warrensburg.

My aunts new house is off 28, i know that area pretty good.

Yeah, it’s possible to get off exit 24 and save about 6 minutes, but it’s not worth it. One slow car you can’t pass eats up that 6 minutes and then some.

who says i cant pass? lol.

ill check on this thread when i get home… hope ppl go!

Winter slows that way too. It takes you down a huge mountain. 28 iz teh best!

I’ll work on finding out where the viewing area is.

i’d def be interested in goin to see this thing dropped! anybody got room for me? or wanna ride up and throw in some fuel monies!??!?!!

maybe

i got room for 4 orso. trying to get people to go that dont work :lol

trying to get meena and rankin to go.

pete let me know!!!

yeah i got nothing to do im laid off so this would e fun to watch!

Laid off ftw!