Champlain Bridge to be brought down.

i’ll let you know tues night but as it sits i’m prolly gonna drive my car up.

ill go with u if u wanna go.

Garmin Nuvi widescreen ftw, brotha!

Took it on a few ski trips already this year and it worked great, even out in the middle of nowhere. AKA western NY :lol

That bridge i remember as a kid i did alot of fishing there,on the ny side of the bridge at the begining of the road my grandfather built a camp ground there"laku" i think the name of it was right near the rail road tracks.

I’ll ride up with somebody, this sounds sweet

is Oscars opened back up yet? Anyone wanna bring me back some beef jerky? :slight_smile:

unless they moved. not getting food outta a burnt building sir.

jeffffry lemme know ill be down to take a ride up

I heard on the news that there would not be a viewing area and that they would prefer it if no one spectated. If I didn’t have to work I’d be there though.

Last I heard they are not blowing the whole bridge up at once; just doing it in small sections.

Me and kramer are going. My lakehouse is on paradox lake which is 10 minutes from the riteaid travis is talking about. Its not too difficult of a drive. Around eagle lake theres some really nice turns. too bad its winter time.

Cold surface temps aren’t a problem on mountain roads with low profile winter tires.

:slight_smile:

Paradox is an awesome place. Just drove through there on 74 a couple weeks ago. :thumbup

I went to a religious retreat with the middle school i went to up in paradox at the “pyramid life center”

Aside from all the GOD bullshit, good times

Oh, and times union says they will have a feed of the bridge being taken down

Delayed until Monday.

oh WTF!
i was looking forward to this!

Come to GPNY with us you wont.

$?

like 60 bux last time IIRC. plus gas/food