Come vote on the 5 approved peace bridge designs.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11358&stc=1&d=1260998524

Why it won’t happen anyways…

I don’t like any of them and they don’t fit in with buffalo.

i kinda like the arch…

I like the last two tower bridges.
If they made that design with only one tower it could look like Canada’s vag.

Either of the two tower versions. Less shit clogging up the river the better.

Please just blow up the ugly one behind it!

Do you hear that? It’s the sound of 10000 angry Canadians sharpening their skates in preparation to stab you with them for even suggesting blowing up their beloved ugly bridge.

Yes, let us just keep Buffalo looking like a shit hole. :fail:

I hope by the time this bridge is done no one lives in Buffalo at all and Niagara Falls is no longer a falls but only rapids.

Ditch the fugly bridge, it isn’t historic, its an old piece of shit bridge. Then build twin two towers. One for each direction of traffic, but also able to absorb traffic both ways to allow for repairs to shut down a complete bridge at night.

Oh yea! More bridge designs!

How many does this make in the last 25 years?

What’s the point of the actual “design” fancyness of the original one? why didnt they just make it go straight across. It’s like 1/10th of the actual bridge lol, it looks like shit

AHHH Fuck! Apparantly they didn’t consult the preservationists first.

Who gives a fuck?

http://www.wben.com/Preservationists--We-Weren-t-Consulted-on-Peace-Br/5903125

Fuck this.

:shithitfan: Ah, this is the very essence of the City of Buffalo.

Build the superspan. Circa 1995

Without customs the capacity of the current bridge should be fine.

Those people need to be placed in bags and tied to the old bridge as it is demolished. FUCK LET BUFFALO MAKE SOME PROGRESS FOR ONCE!!

But but we have to preserve our historic treasures such as Wilkeson House, the Hutchinson Memorial Chapel, and 20 other properties the state has ruled eligible for placement on the National Registry for Historic Places.

donchaknow…

Good luck Buffalo…good luck.