Chat feature

Just seems like theres alot of people on here during the weekdays at work , is there a chat feature with this type forum system? Itd be cool

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ea/Scruffy_(Futurama).JPG/180px-Scruffy_(Futurama).JPG
SECOND

they value the # of posts per day figure too much… it’ll never happen :mwahaha

QFT

i thought that that # meant youre kool on the APG boards. is it the same here?

aim chat.

Werd. No chat feature. Look at Rspeed when they started the chat box or w/e it’s called. The forums went dead.

I can see that I guess, make it only available to certain people? Oh well if its not available its not available just thought it be cool.

PS fuck aim chat I cant get on aim at school anymore i dont think BULLSHIT

nah it wouldnt be fair to everyone if u play favorites and only allow certain people in the chat. itll make several members angry.

It’s not gonna happen anyways lol.

THATS IT COME TO MY LOCAL CAR FORUM WHERE YOU CAN USE AN AMAZING CHAT FEATURE, naked girls on cam all day in the chatroom doing as you see fit, and for the ladies, I will be your entertainment between 408 and 409 sunday mornings.

rspeed died because it was communist. :wow

There are always 3rd party chat systems you can use, so if there was enough need for one it would have happened.

As a rule of thumb those 3rd party chat’s usually involve some sort of game or activity with them as well, making them even more intriguing.

yah… most everyone has aim, just click on their profile and save their aim if you want to chat. I have everyone from shift in a “shift” section on my BL. except the people that are more than just people on shift.

I could do that but I don’t want to just randomly IM people and be like…well hi IM silver from teh site…but there is no chat…never will be…and im a little more…dead on the inside now.

Feel free to use this thread/game for your chat needs.

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=691.0

Just post in there when you’re in Chat, or get a certain day and time for everybody to go there and play.

i hate downloading and signing up for stuff, i’m out.

:lol That’s funny

That would also make the forum’s ISP not happy. Not sure what “plan” we have though but that’s potentially a TON of traffic.

You don’t have to login or download anything for that game.

i’m confused dude… what does this mean?