Cheap Gas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/scarfa21/01-17-07_1319.jpg

This is Signals on 20a

Damn. I’d laugh if someone fills up then starts their car and the engine like just dies.

thats funny since ive been going to the res for gas for the last year and have never had a problem with the gas there, stupid rumors.

Word, its regulated. One bad apple spoils a bunch.

niccce.

The gas is NYS certified, but nobody inspects the rez tanks. So the can do what they want once it hits the storage tank, in theory.

Yes they have NYS gas, but they do not have to maintain their tanks like NYS does. They do not turn over their tanks to get the shit out hence the “bad gas”. Every time I use rez gas in my car it bogs, has horrible throttle response, and gets much worse mileage. I can make it to school and back on $10 with unimart gas and have like 10 miles worth left over. If I get $10 worth of gas at the rez, I get more gas, and my car either starts running out of gas and bogging down by the time I get home or I run out on the way home. Fuck rez gas. You get what you pay for. I have also had to replace 3 fuel filters in less than a year from occasionally getting rez gas. Maybe it is different at the rez you guys are going to…but the one by my house sucks ass.

it really depends on the type of car.

If your car is picky about gas (my 98 4.6L f150 is), then don’t buy it.

If you drive a beater lumina or whatever then its fine.

My truck gets best mileage on kwik fill gas, during the summer it pings on delta sonic gas. And mobil is probably the worst quality and most expensive gas around.

Hope that is a sign of things to come out here. it would be stupid for me to drive that far for gas.

:wstupid:

Don’t buy it then. I’ve been buying it for 11 years now and I have NEVER had an issue.

Thanks for the heads-up Kevin :tup:

Yeah I have a stock carbed 305 and that thing is sooooo picky on gas. Sunoco runs awsome in it. Mobil is ok. Never tried Kwik Fill. But it dies on rez “gas”.

its more then just ny… erie county has its own gas regulations from what ive been told. We have oxygenated gas (whatever that measn) and its not as good as other types…

Correct me if i’m wrong

I was reading that Kwik Fill gas comes from PA, so its better (probably just bullshit).

But with a picky vehicle its easy to tell what gas is good and what isn’t.

My girlfriend drives a neon, it takes whatever gas you give it.

Her moms cobalt has the instant mpg readings, I borrowed it last week when we went to toronto. You can tell the difference on the display from one gas station to another.

My buick loves all gas, but sunoco gives it the best lovin

I swear my truck likes rez gas more, it just seems to get more MPG than from mobil or sunoco…

I’ve driven said carb’d 305 for 2 years on rez gas without a single problem. I think the problem is between the seat and the steering wheel.

:lol:

thats funny, my brother just sent me a pic last night from Michigan where he told me all stations are hovering around 1.82-1.85… (non res stations) I can’t even imagine what Ohio is if Michigan is that low…

Typically its about 25 cents cheaper in Ohio for some reason we’ve noticed

All of delta sonics gas comes from PA

The same gas truck that delivers to Delta, then goes to certain Mobils and Quik fills

I just think that its funny how people will complain about one brand of gas when they most likely come off the same exact truck