Cheap Tires/Wheels 2008: Version 1

Hey Marlon,

I’ll need to know the bolt pattern of the car - it will be either 4-bolts or 5-bolts… then i’ll check out those WDM’s for you, most sizes are only available in 5-bolt.

Thanks,

John

Sorry John… Just not thinking lately LOL …its for a 5 bolt.
Can you get them in 19 rear and 18 front? If not 18 rear and 17 front is fine.
tire size… I’m thinking 245 rear and 225 front.

Hi Marlon,

No problem at all.

These aren’t manufacturered in 19 unfortunately…

my suggestion to you is to go with the following:

18x8.5 +24mm offset for the front AND rear

these wheels dont come in another good size for a 5bolt 240 really… so that is my suggestion. there is only one offset in 17" and it will not fit on the front of a 240 without a big spacer (and then you’re in to extended wheel studs too and thats just a pain in the ass in my opinion). even at this size you MIGHT need a small 2mm spacer on the front (no extended studs required for a 2mm spacer, no worries), but I’m pretty certain you can get away without running one.

do you have coilovers? if not, you’re going to be in trouble fitment wise (the stock springs are larger in diamater than a coilover spring).

let me know what you think.

the sizes are all available on enkei’s site. the ones for this wheel can be found here:
http://www.enkei.com/Performance%20specs/WDM.html

just a quick update for everyone, i have room for ONE MORE SET of 4 tires or 4 tires mounted on 4 wheels is fine too. doesnt take up more space… or just 4 wheels… :slight_smile:

there are several people going back and forth with me in PM plus one or 2 that you can all see in this thread… i hate to tell people no but I do have a capacity in the van I use to pick up product. There are no dips, first to get me a deposit takes the spots.

I plan to do more runs in the future but no promises because we are no longer allowed to post group buys here on son.

can you get sportmax? its not on the list.

GROUP BUY IS OFFICIALLY FULL - THANKS EVERYONE

Sorry to those who didn’t get their deposits in on time. I can always have your product shipped directly to me for extra money (still much cheaper than alternatives in a lot of cases) or alternatively if I can find a way to post more group buys here in the future (looking at you bing :slight_smile: ) then you can get in on that.

If this works out to be the last group buy that I run, then thank you to everyone who has participated in the previous ones - this is going to be tire group buy number 5 I think and all of them have gone super smooth.

<3

-J

Rota and Sportmax are two brands that I will not sell, sorry. There’s too many horror stories of them breaking and bad things happening to people.

As far as I’m concerned it would be irresponsible of me to sell them to you. ;]

HEY JOHN I NEED A PRICE ON A SET OF

Azenis RT-615 195/60r14

and

Yokohama A032R 195/60R14 86H

thanks man

peace

Hey, prices for a pair of…

Advan Neova
255/40/18:

Falken RT615
255/40/18:
255/45/18:
245/40/18:

Yokohama S Drive
245/40/18:
245/45/18:
255/45/18:

Thanks!

Jon

hey i work at a tire shop and wanna know if you can get better prices, can u quote me on these tires per tire aprrox shiped to ottawa

255/40R17:Kumho SPT (KU31)
Kumho MX
Toyo Proxes 4
Bridgstone S-02
Bridgstone RE-01R

thanks, Ron

Not willing to ship, sorry bud!!

Heya Tosh,

Falken RT-615
195/60/14
Cost: $98 per tire

I can’t get the A032 in that size for some reason, my selection is very limited for that model, I’m not too sure why. Sorry!

Advan Neova
255/40/18: $379 per tire

Falken RT615
255/40/18: $206 per tire
255/45/18: tire does not come in this size
245/40/18: $196 per tire

Yokohama S Drive
245/40/18: $194 per tire
245/45/18: tire does not come in this size
255/45/18: tire does not come in this size

thanks!

Update: Just so everyone is up to speed - the shipment is current scheduled to leave my supplier on March 11th and if all goes according to plan I will be picking everything up over the border on March 14th or 15th.

I will keep updating this thread whenever there is something worth mentioning and I’ll PM each individual when their order is confirmed and ready to pick up.

alright can u still get me a quote per tire, i might be going up there anyways

No problem. I can’t get toyo but here is a quote for the rest:

255/40/17
Kumho SPT (KU31): $133 per tire
Kumho MX: $170 per tire
Bridgstone S-02: i have no listing for this size, sorry
Bridgstone RE-01R: $247 per tire

note: for the S-02, there is also an “S-02 A” which is a completely different tire and it does come in your size, let me know if that’s what you meant.

also, if you work for a tire shop I’m sure you should be able to get better prices than this? I really have no idea, but I’m curious to know how your costs compare to my gb prices!

Hey John,

I’ve got a maxima guy who is looking to get the same rims I got for my I30. could you price out the following specs?

20x8.5 Private Netz with 245/35/20 tires, Falken or otherwise.

Thanks John.

Heya Renny,

What offset is he looking for?

Thanks,

John

Around… say +30? That should be fine, he has stock brakes, and that will let him tuck.

So +30 or +35, but not 40+.

Thanks John.

Hey John
I am looking for a set of 195/50R15 tires

the models I am interested in are.
SUMITOMO HTR200
FALKEN ZE-912
KHUMO 711

Thanks