Cheating or not? You decide.

Or just watch as the drama unfolds.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2818667&page=1

This has potential to be a great debate no matter what the outcome is.

Went through the 9 pages just to find out, OP hasn’t replied yet.

OP

Well I was fixing my wifeys phone about an hour ago it had problems receiving messages so I was being a good guy and researched the problem and found a fix. Anyways I opened up her phone and her echofon app was running well I seen a message “he just left my house lol” u was like hmmm “July 28 9:48 pm” hmmm I was at work so I’m not sure if this was wrong but I opened it and went through others. They mentioned how it was a friend in the past and she was speaking to him. Then I seen a messaging one of her friends talking about him and that he messaged her friend saying he missed her hmmm enough . I’m sitting in bed with her with no sleep . I’m prepared to wake up and leave her in the morning.

She’s 7 months pregnant at the moment and even though we are doing good and I love her to death I’m not going to trust her even if she says that he was just saying hi and it’s TRUE why would you hide this ? Why ? Why you dumb bitch especially while I’m at work !!! Working for you you whore ! All foe you and
no one else !!! The last adult person in my life has betrayed my trust. Comment leoftl etc you suck I don’t care

Cheating, maybe.

Lying, yes.

She has some explaining to do.

I used to post on HT a lot before getting banned, and if thats the guy Im thinking of he deserves every bit of that shit.

After flipping through the pages I feel like I just watched a full season of a TV show and just waiting on the final episode.

I wonder if OP used the suggested approach of saying how a friend drove by and saw a man leaving the house to bring up the subject. Seemed like the best plan of action.

If she’s cheating he’s f’ed hardcore because of the kid situation.

If she’s not, it’s quite sketchy.

It should be against the law for the woman to leave the cooking/bedroom area and have guests without permission.

End of story.

The one thing that throws this story off, is the fact that she is 7 months pregnant. If she is cheating, the guy has a weird fetish with fucking women that are about to pop. Def not something I would be into.

Im about 99% sure the guy that made that thread is a deadbeat dad and a cheater himself so fuck him.

Ooooh it gets better.

Remember any particular links?

If the new guy takes care of her in the way OP didn’t I could see how the situation arose to begin with.