check out my new tires....

i just ordered some wheels and tires used off someone on hondatech. i need tires real bad(to pass inspection) and these wheels came with tires that the guy said had 8 months of tread life. so i figure great, low price for the wheels i want and they come with tires. then i got them in from fedex. i asked the guy if he was serious about the treadlife and he said he can promise me i will get 8 months of tread out of them…i beg to differ.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/danteisme/tire4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/danteisme/tire3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/danteisme/tire2.jpg

and the fourth is just as bad but the pic didnt load? ah well.

anyway…BOO on these tires and to the guy for not givin me some of my money back. :down:

Damn. :frowning: That sucks you got ripped off. Try threatening to post bad feedback on Hondatech. If he posts a lot and sells a lot on there he may be willing to give you some $ back to save his name.

Anyway, negative camber owns tread life. My street fronts are pretty close to done on the inside and probably 50-60% everywhere else. I was going to have 'em swapped rim to rim but noticed a big bubble in one sidewall so now they’re just bournout tires. :wink: It sucks I can’t rotate any of my tires since I run a staggered setup (275 front 315 back) and they’re of course directional. At least my race tires wear even cuz they plant flat in the turns (the idea behind all the negative camber in the first place).

-TJ

you got his mailing address? have everyone shit in a box and ship it to him

dont forget shag’s used condoms too

whats that?

to add in the box

whats that condom thingy stuff :kekegay:

post his address? Phone #? anything else, if you have his # im sure people will call for you.

Did you use paypal, or anything to that effect?

yeah i used paypal. i ended up payin 500 shipped for the tires, then he imed me and told me that it was a tad more for shipping, so i sent him 40 more bux. then i got these things and they sucked. i couldve got just the wheels brand new for 500 shipped. basically i got used wheels with bald tires for 540 shipped…i yi yi. he is respondin to my IM’s now so im gonna see if we can resolve this some how.

fill a claim with paypal, and get your money back, if you have some type of CC attached to your paypal account or bank whatever fill a claim with them. Print out whatever the post was about him saying they tires had such and such tread on them and so on so you can prove he told you one thing then send another thing.

wow that sucks bud!!

Those tires are not safe to drive on now…where did the seller get 8 months?

ya, thats what i was thinkin

Did you ask for pictures before you bought them?

yeah i got pics of the wheels on his car, but he said he had none of the tires…wonder why.

road trip and fuck up his car

na, in my opinion thats the worst thing you can do is fuck with someones car. besides, he’s ca somewhere…thats a hell of a drive from here.

if it was east of the mississippi then it would definitely be worth it. :spank:

Tj in cal!!GET HIM Tj!!!:smiley: