Check point in Hamburg

State police and Hamburg have are running a check point right on south park ave in front of imacaulata (sp?)… just a heads up, they’re getting a ton of people.

Ooo thanks for the heads up I was about to head that way to tear up the southtowns.

Really need to get that inspection taken care of.

Oooh damn. THANKS! I need inspection and put my new reg. sticker on. Can you get a ticket for that if you have the sticker but didn’t put it on?

my sister just went through ticket for exp inspection…should have warned her…she deserved it.

I’m going to have to drive all sorts of crazy ways to get around that shit now. I have to go right past there. Hahah.

[quote=“dawn,post:3,topic:26229"”]

Oooh damn. THANKS! I need inspection and put my new reg. sticker on. Can you get a ticket for that if you have the sticker but didn’t put it on?

[/quote]

take the 7 seconds and put it on? :bloated:

this is where nyspeed mobile comes in handy

[LEFT]I keep forgetting to put it on. I don’t know. I’m lazy or something.
[/LEFT]

I’m guessing with all these speed traps and road blocks…the only thing I can conclude is…the price of donuts have went up?

[quote=“dawn,post:8,topic:26229"”]

[LEFT]I keep forgetting to put it on. I don’t know. I’m lazy or something.
[/LEFT]

[/quote]

hilarious

better stop boozing on lunchbreak in hamburg!

its illegal to hold a sticker that has been assigned to a car or truck the stick must be placed on the car durring the test the computer will even ask if it was done correctly.

[quote=“sickmach,post:12,topic:26229"”]

its illegal to hold a sticker that has been assigned to a car or truck the stick must be placed on the car durring the test the computer will even ask if it was done correctly.

[/quote]

They’re talking registration not inspection

[quote=“sickmach,post:12,topic:26229"”]

[/quote]

U think people have stop selling them? my buddy stole a book of stickers at his last job and sold it for a grand