Check the Project

what is JDM and more? so i already have some?

:rofl:

dude im in whitehall so if you really need help one day ill help for a few hours… should beable to rip it out in that time… jack it up HIGH and get that bitch out and get the new one it and on your way. :bigthumb:

dude im so lost…im a Domestic guy, i know big cudes equal big power, i know nothing about body kits or anything likd that so what JDM, a type of engine or something lol

im right with you man… jdm is japan shit that wasnt stock on american cars. I THINK more then likely i am wrong… but i dont give a shit…

but im serious about the camaro one day… i should have weekends off coming up soon…

Japan domestic market or something.

just joking around :smiley:

should be a decent DD

dude that would be awsome, damn LT1 lol. I appriciate the offer, im def gonna take you up on it. whenever you have time i dont wanna be a burden

worka bout 65+ hours a week… so all i want to do is have a few beers with my friends on the weekends… but during the day im usually free

just let me know i will make plans as long as im not working. i use to be fellow lt1 person. :hitit:

cool man, i got beer lol, i’ll prolly let you know, i have to see how the job situation works out. thanks again man

just noticed the wiper arms lol. sand them and put on some black rustoleom