Check the Project

YEah check out the project… its gonna be the wifes car, i have it gutted right now, now door panels rugs lol no nothin just seats… im drivin it right now while my tranny on the Z is shot but neway here she is… where do i start on performance at… its already got a headman header but i think thats about it

will look good when ya get it all str8 and 1 color

oh sweet obx raacing muffler and intake and maybe you could put the wing back on it as well j/k soch vtec would probably like a turbo setup

shouldnt this be in members project or in imports not off topic?

idk it says off topic, then talk about anything lol

there is a b18c1 swap for 2000 on the thread that would find a great home in there :wink:

lol if i had 2k id build an engine lol

kill a hooker and sell her body to science!!! or build a turbo kit for it !!! i have a never used turbo sitting in my closet because im wierd like that if your interested :wink:

lol dude your killin me, the tranny swap on the Z has gotta come first

ahh who needs to actualy move silly

http://car-part.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi
there you go, but seriously turbo>tranny make it run sexy then make it move lol

the Z>the civic…get the camaro down then worry about parts for that

see im with you bro…i have the tranny just its cold and got nobody to help me lol

6speed or auto and where are you located

its an auto…4l60e… and im in west mifflin

boost that thing.

that looks like a cool project… if it was mine and i had the money, i’d go b18, new fender, fill in the park bench wing holes, stock wing, paint and stock headlights. its got a nice stance with the lowering kit

fender is already replaced, my buddy is gonna tig or mig whatever it is the holes int he trunk, im getting a stock wing, i have the stock headlights but i kinda liek the Halos… and it is lowered like 3 inches, its even lower now that i took the adjusters out, it actually site 3inch off the ground now its too low i gotta raise it a lil

needs more JDM