check this out

Not bad if turns out ok

holy shit…thats nice if theres nothing wrong with it…sometimes ppl just sell nice cars for cheap

wow why so cheap? something fishy i say… id buy it lol

Hahaha yea i know…something is not right but knowing me, if i had the money i would still buy it.

looks really nice though,

OMG, that looks MINT!!! sexy clean setup, i think i’ll call this guy, thanks for posting this.

Yes for that price it my be fishy, but sometimes owners just get rid of it cheap if they have $$$$.

If its still available, i’ll take it and store it in my garage, just for braging right,lol even if it doesn’t move. I hope its not a miss print.

thanks for the link.

that is verryyy nice looking…wonder if it does run

even if it dosent you can always pop in a new motor

think we shoudl take a look , that would be a great replacement for u

yea it would…its reddddd mmmm lol and twin turbo

Bountywolf you always find these.

Either the guy forgot to put a Zero on the end of that $2900 or it is a scam.

I see a few things:

• Car is imported as USDM car. See how the seatbelts are on the door like the USDM cars rather than on the pillar for the CDM cars?
  • The car has Aftermarket Clear Corners
  • The car seemingly has different exhaust tips which may indicate an aftermarket exhaust
  • The owner or previous owner went through the effort to get a JDM Nosepanel (indication from the Z in the centre of the panel where the USDM version has a Nissan symbol) OR he stuck a Z where the Nissan was.

This seems kind of sketch. Seeing is believing. The only thing that makes me kind of believe this MAY BE legit is the tree in one of the pics that the car is by. It looks like a Maple Leaf tree and it looks like the beginning of fall. There aren’t many leaves on trees right now though so it could be the last pic before its accident if it was in one. Who knows… My picture analysis.

its a scam i inquired just for fun…

Hi ,
I’m the owner of the 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo with 91086 miles on which you’ve recently show interest. The car is in excellent shape and in perfect running condition and it has a clean title. I am located in Washington,United States now and the car will be shipped from here.The price for the car is $2,900 CAD with shipping and handling included in price. The transaction will be made through eBay for our own protection. You will have 7 days to inspect and test drive it upon arrival with no obligation to buy. If you wish to go on, please get back to me and let know so we can make the deal.
Sincerely,
Juan

hahaha get that Bountywolf

His name = Juan
Your Name = Jehan

And you’re the one that found this link

some of you guys should “play” him on. I will hehe

wtf… i got the same message!!!..

i was gonna buy it till he said eBAY & $2,900 CAD & nothing wrong with it.

it’s a stolen car.

its not a stolen car…its a “fake” car. He has no car. Just play around with him, waste his time.

lol ^^^ you’re evil.

yes i think we should he got everyones hopes up for nothing.Well mine atleast.

plus hes a scammer, i already sent a reply :smiley:

It says you can drive the car for 7 days with no obligation to buy… So tell him to send it over… and then we steal it :smiley:

hahaha osad you’re always thinking

represent!