check this out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-Nissan-240SX-W-Honda-S2000-Engine_W0QQitemZ4587083448QQcategoryZ6396QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

240sx coupe wit a S2k power plant

Seen this before… looks like an awesome idea personally, but others didn’t like it as much.

Too bad the car looks like trash. Its going to be a hard sale for the guy. He should at least have cleaned the engine bay before the pics. Cool idea though.

Scott

220 horsepower to the wheels…

I’d love to see the torque at the wheels… 120? (i don’t feel like actually calculating)

S2000’s have no torque. They’re no fun.

S2000’s have no torque. They’re no fun.

tard

S2000’s are great cars.
they come alive at 6000rpm and an absolute blast to drive.

ahah, i saw that earlier today, personally i thought it was a dumb idea but whatever makes you happy eh?

Eh… to each their own…

It’s definitely an interesting project, but not something i’d be a fan of…

So long as it’s done right, it’s cool.

of course when its in a s2000 body, those things weigh abit more then a crx

[quote=“dip”]

they come alive at 6000rpm and an absolute blast to drive.

VTEC wutttt…

I agree though…they look like they would be a very fun car. Wish I could take my friends to the track…he’s a hardparker… :lol:

looks like he put alota money on it … over 20k invested? wonder if the 20k included a mint rustless body :slight_smile: but its a coupe and its pretty… and i want his wilwood brakes lol

S2000 curb weight: 2835lbs
How is that all that different from an S13 coupe? Isn’t the S13 coupe even LESS than that?

that is pretty cool

It’s a Track Car, Beaten to Shit…

R’s with a F20 in a S13 and Willwoods, Hotness but way too damn expensive

yeah the S2000 is a great car but i that engine is better suited to the S2000, not a 240sx.

Adam’s right, its too expensive to be worth it.

if there were no SR20DET, RB20, RB26 or whatever then that would be a reasonable swap, but the F20 (thats what it is right?) has no more potential or support than an SR.

and its alot harder to put in and much more expensive.

being different is only cool when its better-different

The S2000 is the only Honda I like. I have driven a few of them at work and yes when it comes to torque they totally suck but once you start getting over 6000 to 7000 rpm’s that’s when the fun starts. With those cars it’s all about the v-tec …But as for off the line… don’t expect your head to whip back or anything like that lol.