chemical weapons found in Iraq?

arec baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalwwwwwwwwwin.

:lol:

it will be 911 times 2356!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A NEW SIG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE FOR SO LONG AND YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

not to be a dick, but why did you label it “your so called war for oil” and talk about chemical weapons, and how we need to stop “them”, and then go and defend the “war for oil” by saying “the sooner we will all realize that we need to secure oil by whatever mean nessesary.”?

i don’t know, maybe i’m not following because of the grammar, or the lack of sleep. maybe both! :wink:

i’m sorry, but i don’t believe ANYTHING the network news tells me.

Alright!!!

We took 4 years to find 500 munitions of gas that couldn’t be used anyway.

Hmm so far there have been 2500 troops killed in Iraq divided by 500.

5 people per weapon…

Sad but true, I need a good laugh in the morning.

umh, yeah.

there is a LOT of oil in africa, and the price per barrel would be much lower if we got it from there. but the pansy libs wont let us because of the shit going on there.

where do you think china is getting all their oil from?

god this is going to be an annoying day…fucking desperate republicans and their ability to twist facts into perfect sound bites…

Tell ya what Joe, go get your house in order (Get Kerry-Feingold-Clinton and the rest of your party to stand together) then get back to us about sound bites.

This is what bothers me most about you…I know you don’t agree with this crowd in your party…they spend more money than us and they put government in your bedroom…

pot + kettle = joe :lol:

but reguardless of how you want to spin it… we went in because of saddam. We gave him the option of letting weapon inspectors in … he said “fuck you” and we went in. end of story.

not sure if it was the best choice… but thats moot.

Are you seriously smoking crack?

WE HAD TO REMOVE THE UN WEAPONS INSPECTORS SO THEY WOULDN’T GET BLOWN UP WHEN WE BOMBED THE SHIT OUT OF IRAQ

UN Weapons Inspectors Ordered Out of Iraq
Tuesday, 18 March 2003, 12:54 pm

Saddam released a full disclosure and we didn’t believe him…guess what…it was accurate, or at least more accurate than our intelligence

Not really brother, Democrats have always sucked at comming up w/ good sound bites…

It’s the lesser of two evils for me. I feel strongly about more of the things I think my party is doing right, and could care less about the things I think my party is doing wrong.

Where as with your party I feel strongly about the things I feel they have wrong, and don’t really care about the things I feel they’re doing right.

I think Lewis Black said it best when he said, “The Republican Party is the party of bad ideas, and the Democratic Party is the party of no ideas”. Then he said the only thing worse than when either of these parties come up with an idea is when they come up with an idea together. A Republican stands up in Congress and yells, “I got an idea!”. Then a Democrat stands up and yells, “And I can make it shittier!”.

What have we done wrong? The last time we were in power we balanced the budget and created a surplus…You guys have raised taxes we just haven’t had to pay them yet.

yeah… because Saddam wouldnt let them inspect the shit they were suppose to be checking. AND a big BS on the full diclosure… he couldnt proove where most of his stuff went, only a very small portion.

and even if we had to do it over again, I’d still trust ours and the international communities intel. over what Saddam says/said. HE put that final nail in his coffin

i have a feeling Joe just stirs up these threads to kill time at work.

Dude, they were doing their jobs…not to mention as soon as the authorization to use force was passed he was willing to give them full access to anything they wanted. Saddam needed it to take time, he needed to be able to bargain with the international community so he could prevent his country from being invaded by Iran. He greatly underestimated Bush’s desire to goto war.

If saddam came out and said “hey, I’m fucking defenseless” within 24 hours Iran would be storming in there.

IB"soundslikeyouwantedtokeepsaddaminpower"