Chicago

So Im in Chicago for the next two weeks training with United Airlines. I get to come back to Pittsburgh this weekend and next weekend as well but during the week after class we all have nothing to do but get drunk. So next week after class what is there to do and no one in the class is from Chicago. What is there to do in Chicago??

Whirlyball!

http://www.whirlyball.com/

I was in Chicago in May and played this game. It’s a combination of bumper cars and LaCrosse. Fun as hell. There is a bar in the middle and 4 or 5 whirlyball courts around the sides.

The closest one to Pittsburgh is Cleveland. I’d be interested in a Whirlyball road trip some time if anyone else is up for it.

im down

whirleyball FTW it was a blast. they have a bar and everything.

looking into it now

im going to def have to look into that when i go to chicago at the end of the month for a wedding

Whirlyball + Jim Beam is what made me an official member of the Jim Beam High Speed Precision Driving Team. Definitely do Whirlyball if you can. You can also stop by Lincoln Park, there’s a bunch of cool bars up in that part of Chicago and cabs are super easy to get around in. Also, look at walking the beach a little over on Lakeshore drive if it’s too early to be barhopping.

red bull+jagermeister driving bumper cars FTW(well maybe for most of us:rofl:)

you will be missed… jeff and I are going to throw a party now.

This coming from the kid known as “Fuckin Burnyd”

fixed:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: