chinese water dragon

theres a few vids on utube of a woman with a few monitors she raised them like dogs. they sleep in the bed with her and wonder all over the house. they can be friendly as hell if got a ton of time to spend with them. they r quite intelligent.

Was watchin some vies this morning, those things are awesome…the water dragon is bein a super dick today, god vies of him eating. When a cricket would jump he would stand there with his mouth open haha kinda scarey and if I pit my hand in there he puffs up at me, bein a super dick but he has been well fed and I will take him out Nd let him swim and get some energy out before u get him so he isn’t goin crazy

I’ve had a 46" iguana before. I have a juvenile iguana now. He’s a opinionated spoiled little bastards who puts on a show when he is cranky but is a pussy if you bring him anywhere. Won’t leave my hand for anything

Is he still lost in his new home?

nah. he is comfotable in it now.

im buying an iguana this summer… they’re so cool

sold, lock it up boys, thanks hank!

Pick me up a Texas Collared at that show.

really?

I do want to get another one. They dont get that big, like half the size of a bearded. Would you pick me up one? I need to sleep on it first though.

well you have 4 days to think about it, how much do you think they are? ill think about it

Well mine was $30, and I had him… I want to say 7 years ago. I do kinda want another lizard, either a Bearded or the Collared. Yeah I will think about it, if your willing I mean. I can give you some cash before you go down.

well if you want me to pick up a bearded im getting 2 allreaddy so i can just pick up 3 and if you dont show to get him i guess ill just have 3 haha :wink:

HAHA ur welcome I was just the middle man. Thank the wifey. She seen it the other day and wouldn’t leave me alone about it. She’s been trying to get another one for the last 9 yrs. I swore I would never get another after the last one passed. lol I said the same thing about the dog too after our rott. died guess what 7 yrs later we got a dog too. I am a sucker I guess !!lol:Idiots

I’m really experienced in the reptile world. If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I have two bearded dragons; Rickets and Aguar. I also had Winky, who was a beardie (RIP), Jade and Igby, who were water dragons (gave up for adoption).