....this fuckin guy

was at the store getting feeders for the piranhas and other fish food when i saw this guy lookin at me, i was like ya know what i have an extra tank at home, so i bought supplies, set everything up and then went back and got him, thought i would share cause he is fuckin cool…check it

and then at home

Dude, hes an Iguana… hes gonna get BIG.

There still cool pets though.

GREAT thread title :rofl :rofl

how much do those guys set you back?

its a water dragon haha he will get bigger but not as big as a iguana

nice!

about 35 bucks

thats pretty sick!!

thanks, he fucked up the guy at the store too haha

I remember when I had a Cockatiel back in 5th or 6th grade. It died a week after I got it.

It’s head fell off.

Oh alright. Yeah water dragons are way better than iguanas. I have had a texas collared lizard, and 2 leopard geckos. I have a tortoise now, shes neat.

Great story, PJB.

isnt that in dumb and dummer?

i was thinking of getting a leopard gecko but they were all just laying in there in a big pile (borrrinnggggg) and the water dragon was standing up like OHAI! :excited haha i was looking at tortoises too but thats for if i ever want to get rid of the fish ill turn one of the tanks into something for one of those.

Yes.

I really did have a pet bird that died a week after I got it though. According to Petsmart it had pneumonia. :lol

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-4/1256467/billy4.jpg
pretty bird! bretty bird! your a pretty bird arent you? pretty bird!

ooh, big gulps huh?

Well, see ya later!

^what movie is that from??? i cant remember now :lol

dumb and dumber you dumb ass

fuck you asswad. havent seen that in forever

way to go you fuckin giraffe, half of the thread is about dumb and dumber and you cant put the pieces together

you shouldn’t have to see it to know quotes from it. you are to this thread what bobby laduke is to front mount intercooler integration in bumpers.

you fail