choosing clutch for sr. suggestions?

i need a new clutch for an sr. i dont plan on running more than 250whp, but i want something that will stand up to track abuse and still be streetable. i have heard mixed opinions on exedy and other brands. what do you guys think?

More often than not I hear good stuff about Exedy.

After extensive research, I chose the Exedy-Daikin Hyper Single Clutch Kit, P/N NH01SD for the S13/14 SR20DET. Available through Summit Racing for $800 US. Includes the clutch cover (anodized aluminum), ceramic 6 puck sprung hub centre clutch disc (for road & track use) and a chrome-moly lightweight flywheel. Thing is a beauty and looks nearly indestructable. Equivalent to about a “Stage 3” upgrade whatever that means. Just got it last week so it is not installed yet to be able to give you any feedback on it.

i’d now like to mention i have a budget of slightly less than $800US, about $400US less haha.

Within the last month I installed an ACT NS1-HDSS, and now that it is broken in I have ot say I really like it. Engagement is ultra smoth but still quite snappy when I’m on it.

Bought it for $378 usd shipped.

At the same time I had my flywheel lightened and balanced to 15lbs… feels good.

I got a cp racing clutch installed on my car. www.cpracing.ca, (stage2 good to 375 whp i belive) I must say i am impressed. Grips really really well. Isnt too heavy for the street and great on the track. Hope this helps.
By the way talk to Chris from cp , great, helpful guy.

btw cost me about 650 cdn installed and all.