chris beniot and family found dead

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:19,topic:31463"”]

But would you be suprised, if they actually did…

[/quote]

thats sick…theres a drastic difference between a storyline and reality…

Damn, that sounds fishy as hell. No shot or stab wounds…

Maybe they drank some Kool-Aid so they could get on the Hail Bop Comet.

FROM CALGARY, ALBERTA CANADA

thats too bad. i was a fan back in the ecw days. yes i was a wrestling fan stfu.

Just released

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286673,00.html

…Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms

steroid rage is a possibility. That shit makes people lose it. No gunshot woulds would have been pretty premeditaited so who knows.

CROSS FACE CRIPPLERED HIS WIFE!!

I met the guy on a few occasions when he performed in ECW. I saw him here in Buffalo for one match and in Erie for a few in the mid 90s and he was prone to snapping. ECW events were great, after the wrestlers would come out back and have a few beers etc and just hang out. I would not rule out murder suicide. Poor wrestlers, such a long tragic line for all.

[quote=“Darksyde,post:25,topic:31463"”]

Just released

…Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms

[/quote]

Terrible.

RIP chris and family :frowning: :frowning:

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

just ugh…

how awesome would it be if he killed them then wrestled in the pay-per view thing?

like his family is just laying there dead and hes out RASTLINNNNNNNNNNNNN

yowza

and more

^^ jesus. honestly i cant wait till all the details are released. im cant figure out why he would kill his son. im ok with killing the wife, i mean there could be a reason behind that, but a 7 year old? totally lost all respect for the guy right there.

i bet his wife was doing the pool boy

wow… he killed his wife on sat, son on sunday, and himself on Monday.

wow wtf, guess the toothless agression came out. but seriouslt wtf???

roid rage much? :mamoru:

actually, he was a pretty down to earth guy… but that opinion is based on a handshake yearssss ago. meh

Sucks that he took the wife & kid with him tho (?).

wow. Motive? wtf?

I’m going with his wife cheating as well.