WWE chiris benoit

STAMFORD, Conn., June 25, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment was informed today by authorities in Fayetteville County, Ga., that WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son were found dead in their home. Authorities are investigating, but no other details are available at this time.

Vince first, and now this…

not part of the story line… vince mcmahon was part of a death storyline, and he came out at the intro qnd basically said that the death of his own “vince mcmahon” character was fictitious but in real life chris benoit and his family had passed

Correct everyone knew the vince story was bull but this is real

From Sports Illustrated: And if so…fuck him, he is the lowest piece of shit to kill his wife and son and then take himself.

"Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn’t be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms."

Just read this on WWEs website…UNREAL…What causes people who have it all to do this shit.

Nutcases who strike it big in show business break down mentally, thats what causes people to do it.

yea i was surprised to hear about this when i watched wrestling tonight.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate

Double Murder-Suicide. That’s insane. I guess the 'roids finally made him snap.

Chris Benoit was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up.

Strangled his wife, smothered his son and hung himself…wow

If you want to strangle the wife, fine, but let the kid alone.

AMEN!

I figure he just found out that the wife was still fucking ric Flair, and the kid was Ric’s. Then the guilt of killing them was too much so he hung himself.

Just my thoughts though…

Drugs. roids…coke… who knows.

really… who gives a fuck and all… but i REALLY REALLY doubt that drugs, steroids and cocaine lead a person to killing their wife and kid… if that was true 80% of the NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB would be convicted killers.

i think it’s pretty obvious that he had mental issues… (understatement)

Not trying to get in some gay ass debate…but I kinda see it both ways…you gotta have mental issues to do those types of things but I think drugs can help push you to do them. just my $.02

:down:
you do not have to have mental issues to ‘do drugs, roids or cocaine’… you might not be making the best decision but logic and probability is being used when forming your decision and to my point, a decision is being made. not someone incapable of logical thought and decision making…

I didnt mean you have to have mental issues to do drugs…but think of it this way there are people out there with mental issues that would never do a terrible thing like that unless they were all jacked up on drugs. I think of it almost like a synergy effect…a person on drugs only may not do a thing like that, a person with mental issues and not on drugs may not do a thing like that…but that same person with the mental issues who is all hopped up on drugs may do something like that. I see your point about logical thought but I think drugs can alter what you think is logical.

To sum it all up:
Drugs only = may do bad things
Mental issues = better chance to do bad things
Drugs + mental issues = Best chance to do bad things

they found roids in his house

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/27/wrestler/index.html