chris beniot and family found dead

Wow I hate being right, that sucks. Terrible way to go…

hmmm seems conflicting

I bet he body slammed them, then did a suicidal jump off the top rope. just a guess though. I have no evidence to back it up.

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Chris-Benoit---206-Photograph-C11813194.jpeg

WEEEEEEEE

:tdown: to the crossface canadian crippler man

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:64,topic:31463"”]

WEEEEEEEE

[/quote]

So very RIPE for photoshops…

from espn.com

Nancy Benoit filed for a divorce in May 2003, saying their three-year union was irrevocably broken and alleging “cruel treatment.” But she later dropped the complaint, as well as a request for a restraining order in which she charged that Benoit had threatened her and had broken furniture in their home

Roid Rage

[quote=“TgDn32,post:46,topic:31463"”]

Yeah because roid rage takes 20 some odd years to take effect.

Don’t be morons.

[/quote]

yea… don’t be a moron. You’re man in tights apparently didn’t just “try roids once, 20 yrs ago”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

Investigators also found prescription anabolic steroids in the house, Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department.

:picard:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:66,topic:31463"”]

[/quote]

Thinking the same thing when I saw it

Wow. Messed up story.

Was curious to see who his wife was. I forgot about her

http://www.kehoe73.freeserve.co.uk/wifebenoit.jpg

crazzzzzyness

[quote=“Nikuk,post:66,topic:31463"”]

[/quote]

mspaint is nicer…

[quote=“Nikuk,post:69,topic:31463"”]

yea… don’t be a moron. You’re man in tights apparently didn’t just “try roids once, 20 yrs ago”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

:picard:

[/quote]

Did I ever say it was once, and only once 20 years ago? No, I don’t believe I did. He’s been a wrestler in the States and Japan for 20 odd years, and he was bigger back then than he was recently.

So, if he was taking roids, it has been for 20 some years. I would think that after 20 years of taking steroids, you would know your limits, especially seeing as how he hasn’t gained body mass over the years.

Also, the part of my post, which you conviently cut out, stated that I believe there were other issues far more pressing than possible roid rage. I am in no way ruling that out as a cause, yes people snap, even more so with steroids, but there was a more pressing factor that we don’t know yet.

Even if it was rage when he killed his wife on friday, why would he then suffocate his son late saturday/early sunday, then hang himself monday? I don’t think a simple roid rage would last 4 days, sorry.

Oh and by the way, the authorities are investigating the possibility of roid rage in a case such as this for a wrestler? NO FUCKING WAY I DON’T BELIEVE IT. Same goes for finding them in the home. No shit, is it that big of a secret?

disclaimer I do not take roids, never have, never will. I do not know anyone who does, personally. I have read bodybuilding forums from people who take roids, and have no issues, and probably some that do. And for the record, all those body builders say that roid rage is a myth, I don’t know if I believe them.

what the fuck is wrong with you people your no better then he is :tdown:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:73,topic:31463"”]

mspaint is nicer…

[/quote]

[quote=“Slopoke,post:75,topic:31463"”]

[/quote]

I don’t know man…I definitely haven’t killed my 7 year old son yet.

[quote=“Slopoke,post:75,topic:31463"”]

[/quote]

I have to agree with you… but

[quote=“brent_strong,post:76,topic:31463"”]

I don’t know man…I definitely haven’t killed my 7 year old son yet.

[/quote]

^^^^
thats just too damn funny

this is fucking bizarre.
however, a girl i was friends with back in high school, her dad did almost the same thing. shot her mom and then killed himself. luckily her mom lived, yeah it’s fucked up but it can happen anywhere and to anybody…

RIP.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:13,topic:31463"”]

good call, someone dying absolutely isnt news

[/quote]

wrestlers are not people

[quote=“ly555is,post:79,topic:31463"”]

wrestlers are not people

[/quote]

then what are they " aliens" ? thats probably the worst thing i have read :clap: