CHRISTIANS FIGHTING BACK! "Dethroned Miss California Files Lawsuit" - You go girl!

It’s not about the crown anymore.

She was put on display by this organization because she chooses to believe that same sex marriage isn’t right.

I don’t approve of same sex marriage either.

Aren’t the girls supposed to win on who THEY are? By taking her crown/doing this to her, they are basically saying that the girls answer the questions based on what the public/organization wants to hear.

I too hope she wins and sues the crap out of them.

Although I’m a virgin, when I look at the anatomy of humans…it’s quite simple. My penis fits perfectly into a vagina like a puzzle. That’s all the proof I need that it’s SUPPOSED to be MAN and WOMAN. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

The primary purpose of life is to reproduce. Man and man, or woman and woman, can’t reproduce. That is another piece of proof suggesting that it shouldn’t be this way.

Although homosexual people may not be any worse looking, any less cool, any less smart or successful, or anything else…I still think that they are technically mentally sick. Something is wrong with their mental makeup. I don’t think it’s all genetics either. I think a lot of it is how they were raised. If the parents caught signs of homosexuality (boy wearing girl clothes all the time) and talked to him, talked him through it, explained to him that he’s supposed to like girls, etc. etc. I think it can be reversed (so the boy is straight). Some parents don’t this though and just ‘let it happen’. This is what happens. Now, in todays world, if you are pro-man and woman, you are judgemental and wrong. Go figure. There was a reason why it was so taboo many years ago to be homosexual. People then understood that it was wrong. Every day, more and more stuff is becoming ‘acceptable’ results in less and less social responsibility/correctness. Everyone does whatever the hell they please, resulting in stuff like homosexuality.

For the record, although I don’t think they are right, I don’t act like an ass to gay people unless they are hitting on me. If they are co-worker, I’ll work with them just like anyone else.