Chuck Liddell = animal

Anybody else see that fight? Simply amazing how quickly he took advantage of that slip.

i guess liddell won the coutour fight?

i fucking love ufc.

GT

I watch it last night, it was a amazing fight.

I didn’t see the event last night, but I assumed liddell would hand it to coutour again.

Yes, liddell won

they both had 1 win. i would hardly say AGAIN…

GT

I said again because Liddell won the last fight.

Coutour is past his prime, and Liddell is just unstoppable right now.

Anyone see Liddell vs. Jeremy Horn #2? A lot of people thought Horn would beat him because of their first fight, but Liddell came back twice the fighter he was before and destroyed him.

yea coutour is like 35 or so now… but his skills are still there…

i was really impressed with both fighters…

any one see the bonar VS forest* fight?

that was nuts… all rounds complete and in the end they both got a contract.

awsome fight for sure

GT

Randy Couture is 42, and Chuck Liddell “The Iceman” is 36

I would like to see Chuck Lidell V.S. Matt Hughs
I don’t like Matt Hughs I think he is the most boring guy to watch fight all he does is he puts the guy on the ground up against the fence and just wrestles the guy untill he can come up with a submission move or untill he can throw some elbows. At the same time he sucks at trading punches and kicks, he can’t fire back while he is being fired upon all he does in back away or cover up.
Chuck Lidell is more of a know out guy and his fights are more exciting so I think it would be a good fight, Matt Hughs sucks at stand up and Lidell is relentless on his feet. Once Lidell starts landing the bombs on Matt Hughs, Matt Hughs wont be able to fire back but at the same time if Hughs get’s Chuck Lidell on his back Chuck Lidell will have a hard time geting out of it.
It should be a good fight.

Chuck Liddell = Light Heavy Weight (205lbs)
Matt Hughes = Welter Weight (185lbs)

Hughes would either have to bulk up to 205 at which point he wouldn’t be able to move his head AT ALL, or Liddell would have to drop down.

Liddell would smoke him either way, IMO.

id ahve to agree on that one… matt huges doesnt have the experience yet…

i get bored watching all the little dudes fight tho. cus they either panzy out and start throwing long range shit… or they fly through the air at eachother till one get a knee in the face…

let see some more over the head haymakers. lol

GT